Chapter 3: Truth or Dare

(Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was tired and had a headache, also I'm sorry if this sucked or is short, I'm not feeling too good but I still thought I would upload and chapter)

3rd Person POV

Serenity, Aaliyah, Tanner, and Aston were currently sitting in Aaliyah's room. After discussing with her family about meeting her new friends and that tanner was only her friend and that's all he'll ever be. Serenity and Aaliyah were sitting on the bed and  Tanner and Aston was sitting in chairs across from the girls. Kristen told Aaliyah if she wanted her friends could stay the night, as long as they kept the door open enough to see in there any time and the boys have to sleep together. After all of them agreed and asked their parents just to make sure it was okay, and because Kristen wanted to talk to them. "why don't we play truth or dare, since it is a slumber party why not make it fun?" after talking about it and convincing Aaliyah they finally started the game. "so Tanner, truth or dare?" Aston said. "Truth" Aston sighed and rolled his eyes, "lame....so is it true that you got into a fight at the last party we went too?" Tanner laughed and shook his head, no not wanting to get into it any further. "So Serenity, truth or dare?" She thought for a moment before answering. "Truth" Aston sighed again "why is everyone so lame here?" Aaliyah laughed and shook her head. "Do you have a crush on anyone and who is it?" Serenity blushed and looked down at her hands. "Yes and Aston..." She cleared her throat before anyone could say anything. "Aaliyah truth or dare." She didn't even think about it, "dare." Aston looked at her shocked "wow Aaliyah!! I didn't know you were a bad ass" she just laughed and shook her head. "So tomorrow I dare you to skip school and take me around town." Aaliyah gasped and looked down. "f-fine!! only if the guys come too.' "sure why not" they both agreed. Just before Aaliyah could ask Aston truth or dare. The twins come barging in "IM TELLING AUNTY KRISTEN YOUR SKIPPING SCHOOL!!!"

(so I know its probably bad but oh well!!, there you guys go :)) so serenity has a crush!! comment what you think will happen next!!! like, comment, share! <3 <3 <3))