00 | Introduction

THIS BOUTIQUE IS CLOSED

Hello, everyone! Welcome to Ananya's Review Boutique, alternatively titled as Bookends. Here, I'll be critiquing your stories at your request, so let's get right into it.

Below are the general rules.

1) When I review your story, expect for me to post it publicly. I will not take down reviews once they are posted.

2) Let me know how harsh you would like me to review your story on a scale of one to ten, one being sugar and spice and everything nice while ten is the release of my inner demon— I mean, critic! I will allot a spot for this in the submission chapter, so look out for that.

3) I will NOT read spiritual, random, or fanfiction, unless you make a strong case for a Harry Potter centered story. I prefer to read Mystery/Thriller, Teen Fiction, Romance, Chicklit, Action, and Adventure.

4) I'm quite busy, being an AP student with many extracurriculars who also has to write her own stories! That being said, I will only take FIVE reviews before I close the shop. Once I finish them, I will reopen the line. Please give me time to create my best work and respect my decision to close if necessary!

5) There's a password for your submission form. It's
ALEXANDER HAMILTON. Any submissions without the password will be deleted.

6) In order for your review to be accepted, PERMANENTLY FOLLOW me— I will be checking!— and READ AND VOTE up to the end of the Prologue of Forgetting Billions.

Make sure to follow these rules and we won't have a problem! Failure to do so will result in being blacklisted, though I'm sure we won't have to ever come to that. Also, add this story to your reading list for updates on when your review is posted!

Now, on to the fun stuff!

Here's what YOU get for following these rules.

1) A read through of the first 3 chapters of your book— more if I really like where it's going.

2) Votes and comments if I'm enjoying it!

3) A 500-word review (or more) on your blurb, cover, what I liked, didn't like, and how to improve it. This will also include a rating on a scale of one to five stars and what my favorite quote was!

4) Your review, book, and username publicized in this boutique. That means more readers coming your way!

If this sounds like a good fit for you, head on over to the next chapter which has the form for you to fill out and the line!