The spelunking begins

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
My booty was so sore and weak. Through this vigorous training my anal treat cheeks has transitioned through the shades of peach, light raspberry pink, fuchsia and now after days of vehement spanking the colour had settled to the striking purple-brown tone of puce.
"Elon, I can't take this shit any longer you knob when can I get into your anus?"
"You must learn the ways of the musk young grasshopper. You are only on the first stages of your journey. It takes an experienced musketeer to explore the daunting depths of mine own rectum"
I sighed. Spanking was an enjoyable activity in short doses but the musk had taken it too far. My bum was aching and my lady boner was so strong that I had grown an actual penis.
At night I cried myself to sleep. When will I get into his bottom hole, when will my fantasies be quenched, when will you learn, when will you learn that your actions have conSeQueNces.
STFU I thought Elon has widest anus in the world and if that means my bottom has to endure a light paddling then so what? I need that anus, I breathe that anus and I BE that anus
With this new found strength I returned to Elon's sex dungeon.
"GO ON ELON MY ASS IS OUT SPANK ME MORE BOOIIIIIIIIIIIIII"
"Errr lol we done did that. We gotta to do the next stage now"
"The next stage?"
"Yh mate"
"What's that fam?"
"Make me a fürsuit"
My stomach dropped. A fursuit. It couldn't be.