The spelunk was not actually begining lol

"I've finished it"
Elon gingerly picked up the amalgamation of fabric and sniffed at it sceptically. "No no this won't do, it isn't gluten free, vegan, Fairtrade, organic, Sulfate free or self driving"
I pissed on the floor in protest
"NO MY BESPOKE SEX DUNGEON TILES MADE FROM MOON SOIL"
Elon's anger was shown conspicuously through his thunderfuck eyes and flared nostrils which were smothered in dry cum snort.
"YOULL NEVER SEE MY ANUS NOW"
With those words my a sense of dread vibrated in my pussy. My need of his anus triumphed my need for shelter, food or water: Elon's anus was my oxygen.
I knew I had to overcome this hurdle in our relationship and prove to him my love for his butt.
I went home and shut myself away in my room in despair. For twenty years I spent in that room, never emerging from my squalor. Until that day. My face encased in wrinkled creases, my fingers sore, bony and mishapen and my pussy bare, it was time for Elon to see my creation. It was closer to perfection than any product man had ever created. The fur was completely structured out of my own pubes. If you looked closely, droplets of pussy juice adorned it's follicles. The curly wads of fur completely covered the grown mans wolf costume and the suit even came with a closeable flap to "yiff".
"Spectacular" Elon whispered in admiration of my stunning creation as the Jurassic park song played in the background.
"Can I see your anus yet?"
"No"