MEET THE CHARACTERS

MAIN CHARACTERS

Wyatt Matthew Halliwell played by Wes Ramsey

Born: February 2nd, 2003

Species: Whitelighter - Witch

Wyatt Halliwell is one of the main male protagonists of Destined. He is the firstborn child to Piper Halliwell and Leo Wyatt, and the eldest brother to Chris Halliwell and Melinda Halliwell. Out of the Charmed Ones' Children, Wyatt is the oldest. He is a Whitelighter - Witch hybrid, having inherited magical genes from his mother and father. Wyatt was born in the Halliwell Manor on a day without magic exactly four years before his cousin Prue, making both of them the Twice Blessed Children/Twice Blessed Witches. He is the master of Excalibur, the sword that belonged to King Arthur. He was named Wyatt Matthew Halliwell in honor of his father and his Aunt Paige surname. Since the day he was born, Wyatt was also destined to become a Destined One.

Powers: Telekinesis, Telekinetic Orbing, Remote Orbing, Orb Shield, Molecular Combustion, Molecular Immobilization, Electrokinesis, Projection, Orbing, Healing, Photokinesis, Sensing, Glamouring, Hovering, Cloaking, Omnilingualism.

Chris Perry Halliwell played by Drew Fuller.

Born: October 25th, 2004

Species: Whitelighter - Witch

Christopher "Chris" Halliwell is one of the main male protagonists of Destined. He is the second child of Piper Halliwell and Leo Wyatt. He is the younger brother to Wyatt Halliwell and the eldest brother to Melinda Halliwell. Out of the original Charmed Ones' Children, Chris is the second oldest. He is a Whitelighter - Witch hybrid, having inherited magical genes from his mother and father. He was named Christopher Perry Halliwell in honor of his paternal grandfather and "P" from the "P" tradition. Actually, Chris is the only male in the family with a name starting with a "P". Since the day he was born, Chris was also destined to become a Destined One.

Powers: Telekinesis, Telekinetic Orbing, Remote Orbing, Aerokinesis, Teleportation Manipulation, Orbing, Healing, Photokinesis, Sensing, Glamouring, Hovering, Cloaking, Omnilingualism.