1x18 - THE INSPECTOR IS BACK

TEASER

OVER BLACK.

FADE IN:

INT. MAGIC SCHOOL - CORRIDOR - DAY

Prue comes out from a classroom. She is in a bad mood.

PRUE

(To herself)

Crazy! I'm gonna get crazy!

She doesn't realize when a student (ALEX, 14) comes closer.

ALEX

Is there anything wrong, Miss Halliwell?

Prue looks at the kid.

PRUE

Alex! What are you doing out of classes? And please, call me Prue. Just Prue.

ALEX

(smile)

Prue.

(Pauses)

Charlotte sent for me. It looks like one of my brothers has gone into trouble with a witch boy and our dad is here.

They keep walking towards the Big Hall.

PRUE

Whitelighters and witches fighting each other.

(sarcastic)

Wonderful!

(pauses)

Well, I kind of understand if your brother is like the little devils I just left inside that classroom.

ALEX

They are the worst class. They are in the senior year so the think they can do whatever they want.

PRUE

When I was attending my last year here, I couldn't do everything I wanted. But I am the one to blame. I shouldn't take the job of teaching this workshop.

ALEX

When are you heading to my class?

PRUE

Let me survive to this one and then I'll see if I still have the strength for more.

Both laugh.

CUT TO:

INT. MAGIC SCHOOL - BIG HALL - DAY

Charlotte is there talking to a man, father of Allen (11) and Arthur (7). The kids are also there. The man's face is not seen. The eldest boy looks embarrassed.

CHARLOTTE

I honestly don't know what happened. Allen is always so quiet.

MAN

I'm surprised too.

Allen looks to the floor.

ALLEN

He said that this was a school for witches and whitelighters shouldn't be here.

Charlotte looks at Allen.

CHARLOTTE

That's not the way things work out now, Allen. Till a few years ago, it wasn't allowed for whitelighters to have kids, but now, once it is authorized by the Elders, whitelighters can have their own children, and those children are allowed to attend Magic School so when they reach maturity they can be prepared for their charges.

MAN

My wife and I think that way. That's why we decided to put Allen and Arthur here this year.

CHARLOTTE

And you did well. Alex adapted himself quite well when he started here last year. And these two...

(points to the kids)

... Will too. They just need time. Some parents can get used to some of the new rules.

At that moment, Prue and Alex come in.

PRUE

(to her sister)

Charlotte, those teenagers are driving me crazy!

Prue doesn't realize the presence of the kids' father. Charlotte shoots her a reproachful look. Prue sees the man.

PRUE (CONT'D)

That's my personal way to say those teenagers are like angels.

Prue and Alex get close to Charlotte, the kids, and the man.

CHARLOTTE

(to Prue)

Prue, this is Alex, Allen, and Arthur's father, Mr. Trudeau.

(to the man)

Mr. Trudeau, this is my sister...

MR. TRUDEAU

(cuts her off)

Prue Halliwell.

(to Prue)

I've heard of you.