1x01 - SOMETHING WICCA THIS WAY COMES... AGAIN... AGAIN

TEASER

OVER BLACK

FADE IN:

SAN FRANCISCO, CA - 2030.

INT. UNDERWORLD - CAVE - NIGHT

In a cave in the depths of the underworld is a demon tall and strong. His face is full of SCARS. He looks just like a zombie. He's talking to a low-level demon that does not raise his head to look at his interlocutor in the eyes. He is wearing torn clothes and a tattoo on the left side of his face: an arrow pointing up.

DEMON

Ayacha, my lord, I am here to serve you.

AYACHA

Good. I am surprised that your race keeps alive old traditions.

DEMON

My kind swore to serve you every time you come back, Sir.

AYACHA

I know, so it will be compensated... but I have a mission for you. A great mission. Last time I was here, I could not stop this family in particular. Only the powers of an entire family can make me unbeatable... And that wretched witch got me banned.

DEMON

Sir, do you want to attack that family again, even after that ancestor got you banned?

AYACHA

Of course, I do.

DEMON

But my lord... this time they are way too powerful... it would be suicide...

AYACHA

Yes, I know... I know. I have been informed that the promise of that Witch was fulfilled and the family has grown. I want you to start with the mothers and then their children. Bring me the powers of all the Halliwells.

The demon nods yes and FLAMES out.

CUT TO:

EXT. HALLIWELL MANOR - PRESCOTT STREET - EVENING

Quiet evening. Cloudless sky, full moon.

A car is getting close to the Halliwell Manor and stops in front of it. The girl inside, PRUE HALLIWELL (23), looks at it.

CUT TO:

INT. HALLIWELL MANOR - ENTRANCE HALL / CONSERVATORY / KITCHEN - NIGHT (CAMERA TOUR)

WYATT (27), CHRIS (26), MELINDA (23), JUNIOR (22) and TAMORA (23) are in the entrance hall talking. Leo, Henry, Coop, and Piper are sitting in the conservatory room playing a game while Paige is watching them sitting next to her husband. Phoebe is in the kitchen with PANDORA (23) and CHARLOTTE (21) preparing the dinner while CASSANDRA (17) is reading a magazine.

CUT TO:

INT. HALLIWELL MANOR - KITCHEN - NIGHT

CASSANDRA

Mom, when will dinner be ready?