Huh? What are you saying?

Jas woke me and said mommy it's a man in the house then Prince jumped up what do he look like while it looked like TJ ok I'll go I said no we will buy I'm going in the front JaBraya ok so we lock the kids in the room I saw him I said hey he said hey what ya doing here oh just came to get my cloths WTF Prince yelled baby calm down I got him some pants ok TJ how did you get in Prince ask oh JaBraya always keep keys under the mat I lived with her before ok you got yo shit now leave when he was gone I asked is t tht the guy tht was bout to sex yo ass yea Prince ok ion got no mo questions he said ok I said.

Prince Pov

She crazy real crazy

Braya Pov

Baby I yelled yas he said what are you doing nun well why I go out can you watch the twins where in who lark and roc oh and no he said Prince JaBraya come on baby fine do what the fuck you want and wen something happen don't call me Prince don't act like tht JaBraya he's in love with you yea and ok you just don't get it baby fine I won't go well don't he said walking away Prince I yelled he just walk down the the hall ok fine I said going in the room with my kids Prince went down stairs and called Ray to get him I heard he yelled JaBraya I'll be back later I didn't say nothing so he came up stairs and said Bae I'm leaving and where are you going with Ray where to the club Prince I'm jk I'm going to eat so umm love you love you too I'll be back an a hour ok I said when Prince came back I went to wash I really didn't wanna se him right now baby he said yea I answer are you mad no I just don't wanna see you why is tht he walking in the bathroom cause you always make me mad . Baby? What are you saying ?