She Died?

We walked in the mall and we went to the food court Prince why are we here to eat duh he said while ordering what you want nothing ok kids they told him we got the food and went home. I walked in the house and ran a hot bath an went to sleep. Wake up I heard Prince say what I answered I wanna talk to u bout I asked in a sleepy voice us not again I said JaBraya he yelled I'm up damn sorry I didn't mean to yell but you did I Said walking out the room baby he called Prince I said JaBraya I'm sorry yea you are I said walking outside in the rain where are you going he asked far away from you no he said running out behide me JaBraya watch out he said then I blacked out.

Prince Pov

911 called them 2mins later they was there and took he away I got my kids and went to the HOSIPITAL omg I yelled what room is JaBraya in I'm sorry sir she didn't make it............ What no fuck life what did you say she what she huh wtf no no no I said crying my eyes out sir calm down tf my girlfriend just died cause of me wait sir she said ok thxs she said ok they said they brung he back to life OMG thxs can I see her yes but she is in a coma ok I said grabbing all my kids and walked back to room 234 I saw her on the bed life less the kids was sleep everyone but Jacob I looked he had a tear in his eye what's wrong I asked mama is gone isn't she no JaBraya said JaBraya I jumped up no answer hello hello Prince are you ook yea ok baby I'm sorry so you did it Jacob yelled no calm down like I was saying JaBraya I wanted to tell you tht we need....?

Read to find out what Prince say they need✌️✌️✌️✌️

Follow me on insta @ Prince_Misfit_Peace

Thxs for reading my book it's almost over Imma make a new story 🙌😏