He We Go

I woke up from my nap I heard the kids crying I walked down stairs Prince was trying but fail I got it Prince Jacob don't like me Prince yes he do well did you feed them yes ok did they wash yes queen ok then they are sleepy I will put them to sleep Prince ok 20mins latter they was fast asleep... I went upstairs and got in the shower I got out and layed next to Prince he took off his shirt and pants I knew what he's was about to do so hoped off the bed and ran down the hall I sat there till I fell to sleep.

Prince Pov

I was taking off my cloths and she ran are we still in love I mean I am but is she I walked down the hall and round the corner I found her sleep baby I said yes Prince we need to talk baby ok I'm coming do you want me to carry you yes baby ok he we go I picked her when we got in the room I said baby yes Prince do you still love me yes Prince like JaBraya this damn question ok Prince now if you don't walk away if you do kiss me she got up and came where I was and kissed me Prince I will always love you why would you think that thoe because we not like we USED TO BE I mean baby we are going up and I love you with all my heart it's just I think we're moving to fast so what are you saying I said with a tear and my eye nothing Prince I'm saying is I love you but we have kids now and yes I'm having another baby it's a boy I'm 3months sorry I didn't tell you I thought you may leave me when she said tht I got up and said so you don't trust me now Prince I never said tht baby JaBraya you thought I was cheating on you and now you thought I would leave you Prince chill yea I'm gone JaBraya your leavening yes I am Prince no plz don't go JaBraya I love you but you just ummmm I could say different baby no I love you too I mean it it's just I'm horny and you don't wanna have sex and I feel tht you just don't love me you say it but don't show it I mean you showed it a lot but in these last 4weeks JaBraya because you anit sleep in here because Prince I'm always with the damn twins baby ik you try but every night I'm up that's why I sleep doing the day Prince I love you she said walking up to me I really do if you leave I will kill myself cause I'm nothing with out you baby I dead with out ya I love you and I need you I love you too baby he said now you wanna have sex I asked yes plz.