Yea

When I woke up Jacob and the kids was dress well you could have woke me up you was out till 1pm ik I'm sorry but I didn't do anything ik baby your good she got up and tried to kiss me no baby go brush he said fine but you anit getting none later yea whatever he said I went to the bathroom and I wore a purple crop too with some red jeans and my purple and red Jordan's I let my hair down my back and then came out the bathroom you may asked did u wash and brush yes I did but anyways I came out and no o e wasn't in the room so I went outside to see them takeing pics so I jumped in no baby Prince said it's just the kids fine I said with a attitude so I left I went for a walk I ran into Myles hey I said hey added why u look so down cause Prince ding mean loli said aw poor baby yea u wanna get lunch he asked sure so we went to Zaxbys I order a chicken finger plate and he got the same we were laughing having a nice time with each other then he leaned in and I did the same our lips smashed he deepen the kiss Prince walked in I saw for the comer of my eye he hada tear in his eye I stopped and ran out Prince he drove off dang I missed up bad this time I walked back to the hotel and went in the room i saw Prince sitting on the bed heart broken Prince I'm sorry looked at me and said we are over Prince it was a kiss and last night you didn't kiss him when you leaned in cause I was thinking last night and plus you made me mad today well I'm sorry I am too just don't leave me ok you got one more timeto miss up I'm not I said kissing him hard we fell on the bed he kissed my neck baby not now plz but you said I wasn't going to get nun ok see what if did here I'm done he said with a smirk I sat there speechless.....