Mood swings

9Months later

Baby can you get jazz ok JaBraya damn I'm sorry Prince it's ok well umm I'm bout to go feed Jacob now I'll take jazz with me no I'll keep her. I got Jacob then the door bell rung I answered the door Ray hey baby girl hey kayla girl I didn't see you in a while jabraya I got to tell you sumin anything ok I'm having a baby omg thts great it's a girl ok how many months are you 4 ok Prince Ray and Kayla are here ok I'm coming hey Prince Ray said hey man hey baby girl Prince said to Kayla hey Prince they hugged for awhile Ray looked at me I looked at him and then they stop hugging I nada a tear in my eye I ran upstairs I went in the kids room I had both of them and I locked the door Prince came up there JaBraya open the door I sat there ik your in here baby don't call me tht you cheater wait what huh? Don't act crazy the way y'all hugged is the way we did when we was in love the way u looked at her is the way do me you said you would never cheat on me Prince I open the door and said you lied to me Prince you lieing dog JaBraya what are you talking about baby are you having another child Prince leave me alone JaBraya I'm not cheating on you listen I love you thts why we're getting married in 5weeks are we I said JaBraya No plz baby I'm not cheating I love you he kissed me then deepen the kiss baby I will never cheat on you fr I said yes he said now cam you plz go to the doctor and see if your having another baby yes tomorrow but can we have sex JaBraya we just did and I want more JaBraya we can make love no I want sex no ,ake love no Prince I said walking off JaBraya I just keep walking JaBraya I said running after her she stopped and tried around what is it Prince baby you want sex come no cause u don't want it I never said tht oh while now I wanna watch tv go bring me my kids plz ok JaBraya thxs baby I swear this girl is having another baby her mood swings are killing me but I love her so you know here you go thanks Papi can we watch let's see Mickey Mouse yes for the kids JaBraya duh ok Prince do you really love me yas I do love ok I just wanted to know ok JaBraya do you wanna have sex JaBraya no Prince I'm sleepy watch the kids Imma take a nap baby ok nap nap love you love you too!!!!