JOSH IS BACK.......

We got too IHOP and the babies start crying so I got Jayda and Prince got jake and the hushed like real fast like so I asked the kids what they wanted they both said pancakes ok I said oh and ham mommy Jacob said ok baby we had a boy waitress he as a nice light skin boy with green eyes he smiled at me I smiled back I was in the moment hello Prince said yes baby I'm listening tell the men the order oh can I have two kids meal pancakes with ham and the drink he asked ummm apple juices for both yes plz and for you ummmm I'll get a apple juice and the same the kids got ok he said Jacob what do you want the same y'all got ok he said ummm can I get yo name he asked umm I looked at Prince JaBraya but my friends call me braya Ohhhk thts a pretty name for a pretty girl oh thxs I said smileing and yo name is oh my name wanna be yo man ohh like fr fine my name is Brandon ok now go get my food ok beautiful I looked at Prince I could tell he was pissed Prince I said yes he said ummm what should we do today ask the kids no well here is the food jas said Brandon walked back over there with our food and mine had a note I said hey JaBraya ik we don't know each other but it's at first site I like you would you go out with my Saturday night I turned he had a rose and I looked then at Prince he looked piss as fuck no I'm bout to get married and I have 4kids and I don't know or like you sorry I said I saw a smirk on Prince on his face ohh sorry Brandon said but here's my number if you change yo mind nigga shut the fuck up she said she anit want yo ass and this is my girl if you didn't notice so fuck off for I beat the shot out of you Prince said nigga do something Brandon said baby I said nah I got and and box the shit out of him now Imma tell you for one last fuck off he is yo tip bitch I threw some pennies and told my family to come on I left the total on the table it was $20 so I got in the car JaBraya yea she said are you mad no she said ok where too next let's go to the hotel for jas can meet Dora ok we got back to the hotel and we walked around we Prince I said let's bye these movie bracelets how much 20 per person the kids are free ok so 40 bucks ok I give the man the $40 in then jas was screaming Put me down Prince turned around Josh ? Yes I'm back he told Prince when I heard his name I turned oh hey hi miss JaBraya now put my child down no why cause we can make our own JaBraya no now ok fine I'm playing I'm over you I got my own 2kids and a wife I just wanted to scare you ok thx here comes Dora yell jas yelled pulling me ok ok she ran up to here and hugged her and then we took her pic then we went to the room the babies was sleep and Jacob was washing and jas was with Prince they went fo ice cream they came n 10 mins hey baby he said yes Prince I only said hey oh hey oh yea I love you I love you too oh you do he said taking off his shirt baby I said what you like what you see maybe maybe not well I'll show you tht you like what you see he came up and kissed my neck baby I moaned up yea yea yea you like what you see he said stopping Prince I want more JaBraya we already have 4 kids we are only 19 what are yo parents going to think baby I moved they will find out they will be back in 6weeks and I will be married in 3 and Prince I want to....

What to what?

What is she going to say ?

Well......?

READ TO FIND OUT COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK THXS FOR READING MY BOOK THOE!!!!!!