3:Baby You Should Let Me Love You

Riah POV

So we arrived at a resturant, the driver let Jacob out of the car and then Jacob let me out of car like a gentlemen. "thank you" i said while smiling at him, he blushed then held my hand as we walked into the resturant, we sat down at our reserved table and ordered our food. " this is nice" he said while staring into my light brown eyes. we were just staring at each other smiling. as if we were talking to each other with our minds and our hearts, i was deeply in love with this guy. im glad hes gonna be the one to take my virginity. our food came and we laughed and ate and talked and had a great time. then we got in the car and drove but he didnt tell me where. we ended up at the park he asked me out at, in the exact same spot. we knew it was the same spot cuz we carved R+J in the tree. he heldboth of hands and spoke. " Mariah, ive loved you for awhile now, and you know that, i am the luckiest guy in the world to spend a whole year with you, without fights or breakups. *takes out promise ring that says Jacob on it* i promise ill never hurt you or desert you. ill always be there for you. till the end, i love you." he said while sliding the promise ring on my finger, i looked up at him while smiling with tears in my eyes and i hugged him then kissed him so passionately and long you could feel the sparks flying in the air. he had on a mathing ring that said Mariah on it. we held hands and went back to his place, when we got to his place we went to his room and i went to the bathroom, when i walked out Jacob was laying on the bed watching tv shirtless. lil bitch is teasing me. so i thought i would do the same. i went back in the bathroom and took off my dress revealing my green bra and pantie set that i recently bought, i shook the curls in my hair, fixed my boobs and sprayed some of my perfume on and opened the door and leaned on the door way. Jacob licked his lips and stood up and locked the door then went over to me and held me by ass, i kisses his neck then pushed him on the bed and started kissing him and i felt him get hard " you dont know what your doing to me" he said seductivly which drove me crazy, "trust me i do" i said even more seductivly then him which made exhale loudly, he was trying to control his level of hornyness. it was pretty funny. so i started to kiss down his body from his neck to his abs, i got lower and lower and then i slowly started to pull off his basketball shorts and his boxers, as soon as i did "mucho" stood right up. i took a deep breath then started giving him a bj. he was moaning my name and pushing my head down further, he pulled out then flipped me over so he was on top. he started to kiss my body then made his way to my boobs and looked up and said "you know green is my fav color" i laughed and said "thats why i bought it" he flashed my a gorgeous smile and continued until he made his way to my stomach and then pulled off my panties with his teeth, and started to eat me out. i was moaning like fucking crazy and then he started fingering me at the same time, it felt like heaven, he rlly knew what he was doing. i finally cummed then he hovered over to get a condom, he slid it on then hovered over me. "you ready?" he asked me with a concerned face, i knew he cared. he didnt want to hurt me, i nodded my head slowly, i was actually nervous. he kissed me and said " i promised never to hurt you, just let me love you" and with that he started, he only put it like half way in but it still hurt like a bitch, i whinced in pain and a few tears escaped my eyes, but he kissed them away, he was going at a super slow pace and i got used to it, so he sped up a bit, it started to feel really good so i moaned "faster" he went faster, but he was still being gentle with me, after about 10 minutes he was going top speed and banging the mess out of me, i was moaning so loud, then i flipped over and rode him, he was holding my hips and guiding me while moaning my name. Then i whispered in his ear "My turn to steer" i rode him as he told me to go faster and faster. As he got over excited he started to make this face that looked fimiliar, the same face he made when he was having that dream, it was clear to me that he was cumming, then a strange pleasure came over me, i was cumming to, it was amazing, i started moaning louder i started to kiss down his body all the way to his mucho and gently bit the tip of it and for some reason he was moaning louder then me and a moned pretty loud. Found his soft spot. Time to tease. I bit again then slowly moved my tounge all around it then i kissed it softly. He turned me over and entered me again and it didnt hurt as bad at all. I wrapped my legs around his waist him sill in me and i clenched on to his back. and then he collapsed on top of me both of our heart beating at the same rhythm. he kissed my forehead. and we fell asleep, i wondered if anyone heard us in his house, but then i remebered his parents where on vacation. the next morning i woke up and Jacob wasnt next to me. i walked downstairs and saw him cooking. he looked at me and he licked his lips. i didnt know why. but then i realized i was naked, "oops" i said inncocently. he laughed and picked me and bridal style and carried me to his room then got out some basketball shorts and a wife beater tank top. "here" he said while giving them to me i put on the extra set of underwear and bra i brang and then put on the clothes Jacob gave me.it was SO big on me! i walked downstairs and ate the food Jacob cooked. it was gooooood. then i walked upstairs and sat on Jacobs bed and txtedmah home girls DeDe Allysse and mah sis Gabi and told them what happend, they all replied these long ass messages. so i txted Chres, he said he was gonna text Jacob. whatever. so i walked back downstairs and saw the whole crew sitting there. all the guys were dapping up Jacob and all the girls run up to me screaming. "Girl meeting!" Said dede. We all walked upstairs. "We already know what happened! We just wanted to know how it was?" Gabi asked. "For my first real time it was amazinggggg! Wow it was heaven!" I said as everyone squealed!