6: As Long As You Love Me.... *Real Chapter*

Alysse POV

wow this whole couple of days has been crazy, Riah had drama with Jacob, I had drama with Chres. DeDe thought she was pregant, bitch ass nigaa Myles dumped her cuz she thought she was pregnant, she found it she wasnt, nd cussed his ass out on the phone. so i guess you can say things are getting better for our little clan, but in reality, one day all hell will break loose. all i know is once Craig and the boys found out about all of the DeDe situation, its gonna be crazy for Myles. I also know that Craig in gonna try and win DeDe back, but i dont think she will let him back into her life. but to be completely honest, Craig did nothing wrong to DeDe.. i mean they had a thing, and he wanted to make it official and she said no. so Craig ended it cuz obviously she didnt feel the same way towards him. we were at a party so he decides to do what single men do and get with another girl. that girl was someone DeDe didnt personally like but it didnt matter cuz they werent together so she couldnt stop Craig from doing what he wants, so she cant be mad at him cuz shes the reason things ended. so Craig should be allowing her back into his life, not the other way around. because shes the one that needed to get her feelings together not Craig. DeDe is making it seem like Craig ended thing for no reason. shes trying to play victim but shes not. Craig is the victim, she broke his heart, and we all know you are completely stupid when your heart is broken. people dont undrstand that Craig is actually a nice guy. or at least he was before DeDe broke his heart. now he gets with other girls trying to feel the place in his heart that DeDe left. and he gets so caught up in his feelings with every girl that he always ends up being heart broken in the end. but right now hes with Aaliyah. Myles sister. shes a over protective girl with no swag. her unswagginess bothers the hell out of me. like who the hell wears red and black jays with a blue hoodie and a yellow beanie. Like NO MAN THAT DOES NOT MATCH WTF. that is my ultimate pet peeve, when people dont match they outfit with they shoes. maybe its just me. ive always based my outfits off of what shoes im wearing no matter what my nigga. *A/N that really is my pet peeve tho -.-* but anyway DeDe should either go back to Craig or find some other guy outside of our clan. I Still cant beleive Myles did that to her. my cousin that ive known since we were born, is a fuckin asshole. i wouldve never thought he would be the one to do that. but he was raised around that. his father disowned him at a very young age, he left his mom to take care of him all by herself when she was 16. so i guess thats his excuse but DeDe's father left her to. but no matter what i have to be there for Myles, hes family. i cant just subtract him out of my life, like come on now we fuckin bathed together. and i hope DeDe doesnt expect me to be able to do that. like no. but anywho im leaving to go to Dinner with chres. he said he had a suprprise for me so i have to dress sexy, okay? lol i went to my closet and picked out a tight black dress with a sleeve on the left arm that had a rhineston binding. it came to my mid thigh and showed off my curves boobs and ass. i matched it with my Cathy Jean black stilletos with rhinestones on the heal. they showed off my dancer legs. i applied my daily makeup and curled my hair into loose wavy like curls.i applied some lip gloss and got in my white porshe my daddy bought me recently and drove to his house. i brang some extra clothes and shit with me cuz i knew i would most likely sleep over at his house. i arrived to his house and was greeted by his mom. we talked for a lil bit then he walked downstairs. we got in his car. ' okay i couldnt say this in front of my mom but you look damn sexy" he stated. i laughed and said " ahaha thanks" we drove to this new club i had been dying to go to. I wasnt old enough to get in and neither was Chres but the security guy was Chres's homie Day Day so he let us in. the music was bumpin and i was having a great time. i started drinking. Chres wasnt drinking. but i was getting waisted. i got so drunk i started floor twerking and whipping my hair around as guys came and danced on me like i was a hoe. Chres picked my up and threw me in the car. " i wass having fffffffunnnnnnnn!" i slurred. " your drunk stop" he declared. well goddamn.

Chres POV

we got to my house and i got her stuff out of her car. i carried her up to my room. and laid her down. i went to take a piss. i come out and her dress was all the way up to her stomach and she was rolling around the bed biting her lip. im not gonna lie it was sexy. but i wasnt bout to fuck her while shes in this condition. she started unzipping her dress and then she put on her pj's. which was some tiny ass shorts and bandeau. she put her hair in a messy bun. " baby come layy with meee" she said half giggled. i sighed of annoyense and got in bed with her. " mmm i want you" she said against my neck. which turned me on but i just had to control myself. " no babe your drunk" i said sternly. she laughed and started to put her hand in my shorts. she grabbed my friend and started rubbing its tip. i moaned a little and got hard instantly. i should bang the mess out of her. nahh STOP IT CHRES. i pulled her hand out of my shorts. " i said stop" i said. " mm stop fronting you know you want me" she said as she took off her bandeau and bra revealing her bare breasts. she started kissing all over my body. her boobs all over me. i had to resist. i wasnt about to take her virginity while she was drunk, i just couldnt do it. " mm baby pleaseeee" she whined as she took off her shorts revealing her black lace thong. fuck my life. ilayed her down and whispered in her ear " tommorw i promise" she just giggles and said " okay" then she fell asleep. i went in the bathroom and fixed my "little problem". thank god for lotion.