Good Gone Bad (Mindless Behavior Love Story)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey so me and my co-writer _taylorchanning_ are writing a story. i hope you guys like it! this isnt the first chapter its just the preview i guess but i have a lot of good ideas for this story so i hope you enjoy <3! oh and btw the girl on the cover is Alysse (main character)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Alysse POV

My name Is Alysse Rose Brown. yup, Brown is my last name, as in daughter of Chris Brown. my mom is Rihanna, so yes im rich, im also really pretty, or at least ive been told that, i guess i just dont see it. your probably thinking " wow the daughter of Chris brown and Rihanna is probably the most sexiest prettiest girl in the world" well nobody knows i have a serious case of insecurity, i hate my body and everything about me, i hate my face i hate my hair i hate my everything. i try and hide my body as much as i can, i wear sweats everyday and i occasionly where jeans, i wear t shirts that pretty much choke me and jackets over everything, i always wear my hair up and never put on makeup or accessories, whats the point? im still ugly. people dont seem to realize that this is how i am, i always will be insecure. people who REALLY dont understand are my best friends Mariah, Destiny and Gabrielle, but i call them Riah, Dede, and Gabi for short. Riah is super popular, shes captain of the cheerleading squad and gets every single guy in the school. she is drop dead gorgeous. shes black with long curly black hair that stops at her hips. And it's not even a weave. she has a amazing body, like AMAZING. she has a flat stomach nice boobs and a plump round ass, what more can you ask for? she has a twin, Gabi, gabi has a perfect body, she is extremely curvy and has really nice hips. she has a gorgeous face and is captain of the soccer team, she gets all the guys and goes to all the parties. then theres Dede, she has THE BEST CURVES YOU CAN EVER SEE EVER IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE. she isnt apart of anything but her personality makes her popular, shes rlly nice but straight up, shes loud and obnoxious but that makes her who she is, she is the funniest person in the world and she is GORGEOUS. sometimes i wonder how i get these friends, im just the side chick, i dont hang with the populars, i dont go to parties, i dont get guys, im just that nerd. me riah dede and gabi have been friends for so long. they stick with me by my side. they even try and make me dress more "sexy" to show off my "assets" that they claim i have but i dont. they dont know im insecure, they dont know ive cut myself multiple times, they dont know i think of suicide all the time. im glad they dont know, they just wouldnt understand. but what ever its 5 am and time for me to get ready for school, you probably wondering why i get up so early to go to school, well its a long process to cover up cuts. and i like the feeling of being in the shower, the hot water relaxes me and its almost as if every trouble is gone. well i did my routine and but on some chapstick, damn i being fancy today with my shiny chapstick on. i put on some sweats a t shirt and some jays i put my hair in a bun and sprayed some perfume and i was out the door. i got in my black mustang and went to Gabi and Riah's house to pick them up from school. i always pick my besties up cuz they are my sisters and thats what i do. they hopped in my car and we went to Dede's house. she got in my car and we arrived at school. walking into school with them is always the worst because they always get stopped by people wanting to give them hugs and stuff while im just standing there like a dumbfuck that doesnt know how to speak but its what ever. we got into school and went to our frist class, history. i loved history because i sat next to this SUPER SEXY BOY named Chresantos. he was gorgeous. but i knew he would never look at me, im the nobody in the corner remeber?? well him and Riah are like really good friends. she claims he talks about me and my body but i know shes just lying to make me feel better about myself but its what ever.

(A/N: The girls i describe are actually me three bestfriends in real life i just put different names on em. And the twins hair actually stops at the middle of there back in real life but they are growing it out to there hips so LLL (living like larry) and it aint even a weave)