2:Can we talk?

Ray POV

So the day went by pretty fast and now we are all headed over to Alysse's house to chill and go swimming. Today ima talk to Riah about how I feel. But ima just tell her that I really like Gabi and I would never play her. Because I seriously wouldn't. I really like her. But i'm not sure if my feelings for Raih will ever go away. If anything they will get worse. But I'm not gonna play her sister because I really like her and that would drive Riah away too. And not tryna be like Craig Crippen. Hopefully this works out.

Craig POV

Everyone has been ignoring me. DeDe especially. I'm really sorry what I did to her. REALLY SORRY! I was just hurt and upset. And i was also wrong. But we are on our way to Alysse's house to go swimming and I'm gunna win her back. One way or another, Because I don't know what I would do without her. Ima get her back. I know she wants me back too. We arrived at Alysse's huge house. I mean of course it was gunna be huge considering that her parents are Chris Brown and Rihanna. She gaves a tour of the house and Myles was there because that is Alysse's cousin. Today was the day I didn't like him. HE was all over DeDe. ALL OVER HER! And what made me mad was she was doing it back! Damn. And i was sure she wanted me back.

Dede POV

Man, Alysse's cousin Myles is hot. And i think he is feeling me. And I know for a fact I am feeling him. "iight we gunna go change into our swim suits", alysse said. Each person went into a bathroom with they manz considering this was a large house it had alot of bathrooms. It was Riah and Jacob who of course have already seen eachother's bodies. The way they make out at school you would expect them to already seen eachother's bodies at least but they have never really told us. But one time I walked in Jacob's house cuz im aloud to do that and I heard moaning so idkk. Anyway It was Ray and Gabi. Obviously he hasn't seen any of her yet but im sure he bout to have a good time. Alysse and Chres went into the same bathroom and from what Alysse told me he saw her in a bra and underwear so he was bout to get a little more. Then there was 3. Me myles and craig. Craig looked at me and I gave him a dirty look as Myles took me and pulled me into the bathroom with him. Craig changed alone. We walked out and all the boys were looking at the girls that they havent gotten to see yet. We all looked pretty good. Craig looke mad. AND I DONT GIVA FUCK. FUCK IS UP. hahaha. but yeaa. I'm into this Myles kid now. He is really sweet, and it's not even to make craig jealous. I'm seriously over him. I like Mlyles now. Wait not all of us here. All I can here is moaning coming from one bathroom. And who isn't here. Chres and Alysse. Freaks. They finally came out and Chres was wiping off his hand that smelled like fresh soap.and Alysse was fixing her bottoms. HE obviously just fingerend her then washed his hands. Anyway like I was saying we all looked good.

Alysse: Bikin, Black with green peace signs

Gabi: Betsy Johnson bathing suit. Black with white lace bikini

Riah: Rasta bathing suit. (red yellow green and black like bob marley hahah)

Me: A black bathing suit with hot pink polka dots.

We all went too the pool and Myles picked me up bridal style and threw me in the pool. It was perfect temperature. Not to cold not to hot. Just perfect. then he jumped in pulled me on his shoulders.

Alysse POV

WOW! I just got the best finger of my life from Chres. Wow his fingers are magicccccc! wayyy better than Drew.whooo it was great. I already know that everyone know by the way they looked at me when I came out but did i care? NOOOPPPPEEEEE! i'm having fun with the new me. She is amazing. We all went out side and Myles Chres DeDe and I were having a chicken fight while everyone was doing something else. while on top of Chres's shoulders he started to rub my inner thigh which drives me crazy. because i am a sagitarius. It drives all of us crazy because we are all sagitarius. i clenched on to him and soon enough he figured out that was my weakness, He's gunna use that against me. We played chicken fight until We tied the game and to celebrate me and Chres went to go make out. and Dede and Myles did the same. WAIT WHAT?!?! Dede and myles did the same???? Oh my goodness. My cousin and My bestfriend making out. This could only mean one thing. We are gunna be family!!!!!!! Wow if they actually started going out! That would be great! I hope they do.