Chapter 28

In the next day, Alec supposed to meet Magnus in his loft for the date. He wore his blue t-shirt that looked fancy to him and then went to his place. When he knocked, Magnus opened it, he wore comfortable clothes too and greeted Alec with a soft kiss. "Come in, my dear, today we are gonna have romantic movie night" he brought Alec to his balcony with a big fluffy bed and many pillows, in front of it stood a big TV. Everyone were candles and rose leaves. It looked indeed romantic, Magnus threw himself on the bed and said "come to me, my darling", Alec smiled and climbed to him to kiss him again. Alec was able to climb on top of Magnus and the vampire wrapped his thighs around Alecs waist. Their lips moved roughly in synch and Alecs lips wandered to Magnus neck, nipping on spots that made Magnus bring out delicious noises from his throat. While Alec seduced Magnus neck, the vampire messed up his full, black hair and he loved every minute of it. Alecs long fingers wandered under Magnus shirt and he explored every little shape of Magnus body. "Ahhh Alexander" whimpered Magnus and threw his head back when Alec started to suck on his neck "What will happen when I drink your blood? Will I turn into a vampire?" Asked Alec, Magnus laughed "no, it will make you puke but that's all", Alec giggled "mhh your skin tastes good", Magnus started to laugh when Alecs tongue started to tickle Magnus "hey", Alec laughed too and then looked into Magnus eyes, his hands on the side of his head "I don't care what we are, I don't care what others say, I want to be with you", Magnus caressed Alecs cheek "me too, Alexander", Alec smiled happily and kissed him again, this time it was a deep promising kiss, when he pulled back, he left Magnus breathless "so we are..together? Like I'm your boyfriend?", "do you want this?", "yes" Alecs eyes were glowing, Magnus kissed the top of his noise "me too, we can make it official like I give you the paper with the question and you put a x on yes or no", Alec bursted in laugh "I did it in Kindergarden with a boy, I liked him but he was confused because he didn't knew that boys could like boys too, you know, the heteronormality", "oh I understand".