Chapter 48

Alec was pressing Magnus against the mattress while kissing him roughly. Pouring all his feelings that were burned like a fire into his lips. Alec grabbed Magnus thighs and pushed then to himself, making Magnus shriek from surprise, Alec parted Magnus legs and put each in the side of Alecs hip to open Magnus jeans zipper without leaving his gaze from him. Magnus whole body shaked with want while Alec slowly slid Magnus jeans down and kissed his leg softly, he raised Magnus leg and kissed the inner thighs, making the vampire whimper "I love you", "I l-love you too, Alexander", Alec did the same with the other leg and then he removed quickly his own jeans. Then Alec licked over his lips while grabbing the edge of Magnus boxers, he looked into Magnus eyes innocently "can I?", Magnus nodded while biting his own lip and Alec removed his boxers, then he did the same with himself and when their elections touched, Magnus hissed. Alec kissed his neck to distract him when his fingers ghosted to Magnus entrance. Magnus stopped his hand "wait", Alec froze "Magnus?", "Darling, I'm sorry but I need to ask you something, it's important for me", Alec frowned, Magnus bit his lip "are you still a virgin? If you're not then it's okay, I can go on top", Alec shaked his head "no, I'm not", Magnus nodded "alright..I just needed to know", Alec kissed his cheek "it's okay, can I go on?", "yes please", Alec put his lips on Magnus neck while pushing the first finger in and Magnus gasped, after a while Alec added another finger and stretched him open so gently, afraid of hurting his vampire. Magnus pushed their lips back together and arched his back, then Alec understood that he found the sweet spot and massaged it carefully, Magnus burried his nails into Alecs shoulder "nghhg", "so beautiful" Whispered Alec in Ave and removed his finger slowly, leaving Magnus unsatisfied, Magnus gasped "That's enough, please Alexander", Alec smiled and grabbed Magnus back to raise him a little bit, Alec looked into his eyes and saw pure love, adoration, Magnus opened his mouth a little bit and Alec saw vampire fangs but they were just there and he was beyond beautiful.