Chapter 26

"The true Alpha of all packs is born once in hundred years, you can lead not only thousands, millions of people, also wolf animals as your companions, you can defeat every enemy, you only have to control it" said Luke to Alec while they sat in Jade's wolf, Magnus was beside Alec, the boy shaked his head "Wait..what about you?", Luke shrugged "I guess I'm just the member of the pack now", "What? No no no" said Alec quickly "I don't want any of this, I don't want to be a alpha, I want everything to stay the same", "Alec, but technically you're the leader now" said Luke, "But I don't want to, listen" he looked around "no one should know about this, I am a member of the pack, I don't want more okay", Luke chucked "alright kid, you're not ready for this anyway", Alec leaned back relieved "Thank you", Luke rubbed his chin "but you know that you have the power to defeat valentine, you're the leader of all packs-", "I told you, I don't want this", "But you can use this for the good", Alec looked at Magnus who supported him the whole time "b-but then everything will change, the pack will think I'm the Alpha", "We can deal with that later", Alec sighed and burried his head in his hands, Magnus gave Luke a sad look, he understood Alecs struggle and he wanted to help him, "look" said Magnus softly "we won't say anything to others yet, let's..think about that, take your time, you can decide everything right now", Alec nodded, he looked now tired "you're right", Luke smiled and then said "so..you're both dating now?", Alec looked at him annoyed "What a way to change the subject", "I'm just asking, the true alpha is a fearless leader, what explains that the smell of vampires don't bothers you, you can be with them as long and as close as you want", Alecs face turned red and Luke held back a grin "maybe you should go to the meetings, it's a good practice for later", "But I don't want to be an alpha, I told you", "one day you have to be, it's your destiny", Magnus nodded agreeing and Alec sighed heavy.