Chapter 6

This takes place after avengers 4 where Tony and Peter meet when peter comes out of the soul stone. Ngl I cried whilst writing this also I'm not the best at science so any science talk is made up

TONYS POV
I missed the kid. More than I should. I missed the way his eyes would light up whenever I did something or whenever I would invite him round for the night. He was like I son to me. Whenever I couldn't sleep I play back the voicemails that he left me and smile. He was only 15 and yet he was amazing. "Tony we need you. We've found a way to bring them back" I snapped out of my thoughts to see Bruce standing there "w-what. I'm coming" I lept out of my seat and went to the lab where everyone was standing around shuri "okay so in order to bring them back I have to jump through the molecular hole and reverse the time polarity. But I need someone to come with me. I can't bring them all back" I froze. I couldn't do it. Not with my reactor messing up. "I'll do it" Steve said walking through the lab doors. Now we just had to wait.
1 day later
I was lying in my bed waiting for news. Any news all I wanted was to see him again. "Tony. It's happened" I heard Nat say. I ran down to the lab and saw everyone being reunited. Where was peter?

Peters POV
I woke up to hazy vision. I couldn't see anything. Was I still trapped in the soulstone? No I'm in the lab. I can see Bruce. And Nat and Steve. Where's Mr Stark? "Mr Stark?" I called out as I got up. "Kid" He was running towards me "omg Mr Stark" I jumped up and hugged him so tight. He was like a dad to me and I missed him. He clung on to me and would let go "please don't leave me" I said as tears were forming in my eyes "I won't"