Chapter 12 part 2

The next few days were...eventful in the words of peter Parker. He carried on training. Turns out that daisy can really really throw a punch. The second day he ended up with 2 bruised ribs and a black eye. But due to his healing factor you couldn't tell at all. Peter was now in the lab with Fitz and Simmons developing more web fluid. Training everyday means he needs double the web. He had designed Fitz a small AI for his phone that can scan things without having to use his tablet. For some reason Fitz called it ward. Jemma got pissed at him for that and so did everyone else. We all know why but peter is still in the dark.

Leo's POV
I'm sat in the lab with peter again. Everyday after training he comes into the lab once he's gotten changed. I don't mind because he's actually an alright kid. "Fitz can you pass me the hydrochloride please" He asked not looking up from his work. I got him it happily. "What are you working on" I'm actually intrigued. "Oh umm it's just something for daisy" daisy? Oh my god does peter have a crush! "Peter" I asked bluntly "yes" he's looking up from his work now "do you have a crush on daisy" he looked confused. Okay maybe he doesn't "no god no if I did wade would kill me" he stated. Who's wade? Wait. WADE WILSON! "Why would wade kill you" "he's my boyfriend" ohhh "oh okay. You do mean wade wilson the mercenary right?" He chuckled "yeas Leo I do mean wade wilson the mercenary" he used my actual name. "Fitz Parker we need you. Now!" Coulson shouted as he ran through the lab doors "oh and suit up" me and peter looked at each other before he ran out and I grabbed weapons.
I ran out to join the rest of the team. "Okay what's happening" I asked grabbing my phone "it's Loki. He's back and he's got Thanos with him" Tony said as he walked in. Wait. TONY?! "Umm mr Stark hello"I said as I held my hand out. He gladly shook it. "Agent romanoff. Big fan hi" was daisy fangirling. "Okay agent coulson I'm ready wha- woah Hey guys what are you doing here?" Peter asked as he ran in with his mask in his hand. "Loki and Thanos kid" Tony said as he patted peter on the back. Father son duo I'm guessing. Much like coulson and daisy are father daughter. "Oh for petes sake. Why can't Loki stay out of trouble for once. Once that's all I'm asking" peter moaned and the rest of them chuckled. "Coulson what's the plan" I asked packing up my stuff. " that's the thing. We don't know. We don't know where Loki is we don't know why he's here all we know is that he's here in New York and we don't think he's coming." Coulson said. Great we're gonna be in for a ride.

Peters POV
All I wanted to do was have a nice couple of days away from all the drama and madness of the avengers household. But no Loki and Thanos just have to come. Great! We got to the 'bus' as they like to call it and went to the site that was reportedly why Loki and Thanos where. Oh we're gonna take them out.
(Lil authors note: imma just skip the part where Thanos snaps cause imma cry)

"Mr Stark?" I called out no answer "Jemma? Fitz? Daisy? May?" "Hey peter oh thank god your alright" I saw daisy running to me along with dr strange "ye. Where are we" they had sad looks on there faces "we didn't survive the snap. We're in the soul stone" no. No no no no no god no this can't be happening. "KAREN. KAREN" I called out "yes peter. Your heart rate seems to be exceeding" oh thank thor "oh thank god your still here KAREN" I felt tears coming to my face as I realised Ned MJ and mr Stark weren't here. "No" they both looked at me "what do you mean 'no'?" Dr strange asked me "I mean no I can't be trapped here. I need to get out. This shouldn't be happening" I couldn't stop the tears from coming down. "Peter calm down hey It's okay" daisy put a hand on me and hugged me. "Thank you" she smiled softly.

2 weeks later
"Ughhh I can't take it anymore. FAll I want to do is get in a bath kiss my boyfriend and go back my dad" I screamed as I woke up. "Okay kid listen. People will get us out. I'm sure" I could always count on daisy to help me. Anyway and we'd be our.

4 years later
Any day now my ass. It Been 4 goddamn years. 4! Just need to get out. I'm 19. I miss the fresh air. I miss Ned. I miss my dad. I just want to be back with everything. "Strange how bout we finally test that idea about opening a por- and you don't have your stone. Great." I just wanted our "Okay everyone I would just like to say sor-wait what. What's happening why am I disappearing  again"
Everything was dark. I opened up my eyes to see red everywhere. It wasn't blood I knew that. But then what was it. Am I back in titan.
"Peter. Peter!?" I heard a voice calling me. I slowly got up to see mr Stark. "Dad" I exclaimed as I ran to him "peter!" I jumped in his arms. I've got my dad back "please. Please don't leave me again." "Kid I will never leave your side" great now I'm crying. "I love you" I felt my heart drop "I love you too dad"

We stayed in that hug for ages. Refusing to let go. Bucky and strange had to pry each other off. But I met shuri. 😏😏