Chapter 6: The Hawk Takes Flight

I woke up early the next morning and rubbed my sleepy eyes. Today was the first day of the mission.

I stepped out of the shower and put on my skirt, blazer, shirt, tie, and navy blue knee high socks on with my black vans and looked in the mirror. I guess it didn't look as bad as I thought it would be.

I wiped my hair with the bath towel and blow dried it. My hair always took about 30 minutes to dry because it was really thick; I guess I got that from my dad. I didn't settle on leaving HQ with my natural hair (It's really gross and looks dry), so I decided to fix it up and make it semi-curly. Hey, this is probably the only time I'll ever get to attend a boarding school in London so might as well try to impress all the cute British guys.

I grabbed my brown leather satchel with my luggage and looked again into the mirror before I left the room. The boys were in the hallway, conversing with each other. They all wore the same blue blazer, white polo, and beige khakis.

They stared at me with curious eyes for like 2 minutes, and I felt my cheeks redden.

"Do I look stupid? Because I know I look really weir-" I was interrupted.

"No. You look... Cute," Louis said to me with a half smile. I blushed even more.

"Oh. Well thank you, Louis." Everyone started walking to where the elevator was, except for Liam. He lingered and started walking next to me.

"I've got to agree with Louis on this one. You look different. A good different," Liam said while blushing shyly.

Blushing for what seemed like the 50th time this week, I said, "Thank you to you, too."

We took some sort of bus to school instead of our driver taking us to make it less obvious. Louis, the boys and I discussed the plan quietly, but just loud enough so we could hear.

"What's the plan, Lou?" Zayn said.

"Just do what normal students would do; go to classes, eat lunch, go to your dorm. Remember what my uncle said, don't make yourselves too obvious. And don't meet up too much unless it's lunch time so they don't think we're much of a group. Keep an eye out for any suspicious figures. Our excuse is that we were transferred from a boarding school in Manchester. Jenelle, can you pass off a British accent? It would help even more."

I was lucky enough to have been in a language and accent class last year. "Yes, I think I can pass off a British accent for a few hours everyday," I said in my best British accent.

"Okay, good."

We stepped out onto the Trilogy campus. It was huge, and entirely made of bricks. Students were roaming, chatting with their friends and talking about whatever.

After we stopped by our dorms to drop off the luggage, the boys and I started making our way to the entrance when suddenly Louis put his arm tightly around me.

"Louis what are you doing?" I said whispering to him.

"You'll attract less attention if you pretend to be my girlfriend," he whispered back.

"How will this make it less obvious?" I said. Not that I didn't enjoy it or anything; actually I enjoyed it a lot.

"It'll be weird if a girl hangs out with 5 lads all the time for no particular reason. This'll be easier to explain," he said. I didn't say anything more.

"Hey guys, I got our schedules," Niall said and handed each one to us. "Yes! I got chemistry. This is going to me easy for me."

"I'm glad I got French," I said with a smile.