Chapter 5:The Sunset

Hey there...
Sorry for not updating sooner but I'm having a very hard time with my training, I'm actually writing this chapter in the basketball court while waiting for the coach 😂.

And I didn't sleep for three days reading books so I'm exhausted as hell.

_______________________

Eun-bin's P.O.V:

"Get the fuck away from him you bitch"

I shouted at Tae-hyung with a face that can kill someone itself!

*****************

When Kookie told me that he was going to the pool I quickly ran to-wards my room to wear my swim-ming suit cuz yeah I really enjoy swimming with him, we play and have fun it's just awesome...

And no I don't have feelings for Kookie he's just like Vernon to me or maybe better I mean he's the best brother a person would wish for. I really envy Sae-ron for having him...

Anyways when I was ready I went to the front garden's pool but I didn't find him, so I waited for 5 mins. but he didn't show up so I decided to go to the back garden's pool cuz he might be there...

I was heading to the pool when I thought he might be in his room so I decided to pass by his room to make sure.

I entered the house again heading towards Kookie's room but when I arrived I saw Tae fucking hyung pressing Kookie to the wall with his hand formed into a fist and it was hanging in the air in a position ready to meet Kookie's cute little puffy cheeks.

I was so fucken angry that I might kill him any second but instead I ran towards the so shocked Tae-hyung who was bullying the fearful baby Kookie and pushed him with all of my strength that his muscled body met the floor. Then I quickly ran towards Kookie super worried if that fucker hurted him.

"Kookie are you ok?"I asked con-cerned while the still shocked Kookie slowly nodded.

"Y-yeah"He stuttered but I felt so relieved when he assured that he was ok.

"Let's go to the pool now..."I said trying to use the softest voice I have while patting his shoulder to comfort him

"Yeah sure!"He exclaimed with his excited cute voice with those eatable features,man he's such a baby even tho his older than me he looks cuter and younger but I'm not even jealous somehow any negative thoughts I have for him fades whenever I see his baby face.

We passed by Tae who was still on the floor and I was holding Kookie's hand looking at this freak in a disgusted face while passing by.

******************

*Magical Time Skip*

No one's P.O.V:

After Jungkook and Eun-bin got out of the pool, Jungkook put on his t-shirt still in his swimming shorts while Eun-bin put on a dress above her bikini then they went to eat lunch together with the rest of the family except Tae which made Jungkook feel relieved but a bit sad. Time ran super fast as if there is train chasing it and it was the sunset time already...

Jungkook always waited for this time to watch the beauty of the big fire ball that was sinking in the very deep mysterious sea water with the sky's yellow, pink, purple and blue colors decorating it as if there was a farewell party to the sun.

He likes this kind of moods in which the weak wind tickles his pail baby face while listening to calming music.
In this moment only this one Jung-kook forgets the problems the obstacles the pain the world and mostly himself.

Mrs.Kim owns a boat that is always in the sea but near the beach tied to the cylinder shaped wood stick that is dugged in the sand.

After he finished eating,he quickly headed towards the boat and sat on it's edge putting his small feet inside the warm water of the sea

Everything was quite, the only sounds to be heard are the sounds of the birds singing while flying back to their sweet home until...

"Nooo! Damn it mum's gonna kill me"Jungkook heard a high pitched voice that cried out those words getting him out from his own little world...

____To Be Continued____

Hey there everyone👋
I know I'm too late so kill me if you want...😢
And I know that this story doesn't deserve your waiting but I'm really actually thinking of stopping it since noone actually like it...
I think I'll just go on until I'm completely sick of it.🤔(Makes sense)
And yeah I asked you guys in the last update called "Smut?" if you want me to write some smut in the story or you prefer not but no one replied so I don't know what to do...Can anyone just tell me his/her opinion cuz I'm not sure..
Thank for reading this shit and I know it's the worst but I'm still trying my best to improve it so plz don't give up on me🙏.
Love ya all❤️
That was all for now but before I go:

Love ya all❤️That was all for now but before I go:

Ok,
Bye guys 👋😊