Chapter 9:Better?

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Wut about we go eat something outside?" He said kinda serious using the word "we" which surprised me... Does he rlly mean me and him by "we" I thought to myself.

"Y-You mean m-me?"I asked looking at him with questionable eyes while pointing my finger to my chest looking left and right cuz he might be talking about someone else.

"Nah your shadow"

"Wut?"

"Ofc you u dumpass"

I looked at him with very surprised eyes I mean why does he always Jungshook me and like how can he ask me to go eat with him after annoying me all day long.

"Umm... I-I'm srry but I can't come with u..." I said awkwardly while scratching my neck.

"Reason?" He said while folding his arms.

"Bcuz umm...you know- just and..."

"Can u talk a language that normal human can understand cuz I never tried learning the aliens' language" (Ugh c'mon Tae you're Bangtan's alien and u can't deny dat)

I gave a big sigh "Ok tbh I don't trust u I mean u kept annoying me all day long and now u want us to go eat together, nah thnx I'd choose life instead"I said it all at once without taking one breath getting angry at the end.

"Srsly..." He said laughing "Look bunny if I rlly wanna hurt u then you're in the room next door and everyone is sleeping rn so there's no better chance than this one"he completed looking like a genius stating facts.

I thought about it for a while and yeah he's right if he can hurt me when I'm in the room right next to his why would he drag me outside but I still dunno and I got off my thoughts by my birds in my stomach this time whining so angry making the shitty Tae smirk.

I can just stay here but I'm hungry af and logic says that it's ok to go eat with him so I guess I'll follow my birds orders.

"Fine let's go I'm hungry af." I said with an "I don't give a shit" (I don't give a fuck ;)) and cold expression.

"Gud, but before we go go get a jacket cuz it'll be cold outside" he said and I nodded as response obeying wut he told me.

After I got my jacket from the room we quickly headed to the gates and got out.

We were walking in the street and it was all silent that I could hear the echo of my footsteps thro the whole street. There was an awkward af silence so I decided to break the ice.

"Where we going??" I asked.

"A place" he replied

"Oh rlly I thought it was a time" I said full of anger for his mock.

"Ha ha ha ha" Was his response to me, a fucking mocking laugh.

I chose to calm down not wanting to wake up the whole country with my loud voice while fighting so I gave a sigh then "Srsly Tae where are we going"

"You ask too much questions... I won't tell you, you should wait and see by yourself."

I just nodded and hummed as sign of a yes. Aaaaaand back to the awkward silence.

It was too awkward and uncomfortable so I decided to kill the silence again when that question hit ma mind...

Tae-hyung's P.O.V

"Tae..." Kook said killing the awkward silence around us and I hummed as a sign to go on and say wut he wants.

"Why... Why did u change so much, y-you were so nice when we were young, we played together but now you're- you're just acting like dis." He said in a serious way. I stopped walking looking at his honest doe big eyes.

"How am I like this?" I asked looking straight to his eyes which made him quickly change his gaze to the floor "Y-You know like r-rude and you're not as-as nice as u were before" he said still looking at the floor.

I lifted his head up with his chin "Am I that bad in your eyes?" I said feeling pure pain in my heart but why?

He quickly shook his head before saying "That's not wut I mean... I meant that you changed a bit, you're still nice but not like before I never said that you're a bad person"

Jungkook's P.O.V (Just a few words)

He lifted my head up with my chin "Am I that bad in your eyes?" He said looking rlly hurt? I mean why does he care about how he looks in my eyes but for a few seconds he looked so honest I can also feel it in my heart.

I quickly shook my head hardly and said "That's not wut I mean... I meant that you changed a bit, you're still nice but not like before I never said that you're a bad person"

But he still looked hurt so I decided sth that I'll regret my whole life and I know I'll do...

Tae-hyung's P.O.V

I looked at the floor still feeling hurt by his words when I felt a hand grabbing my arm making me move forwards towards Kook's musclin yet cute chest. He took me into a deep hug like a baby hugging a teddy, and ofc I didn't hug back not bcuz it annoys me or anything I was just still paralyzed and shocked by my turn in my place.
°o° (I'm bad at these stuff so plzz don't judge me😫)

After about 3 mins. of him sticking to me like a koala that as much as I was shocked as much as I felt comfort just like magic he let me go, tbh I felt kinda sad and I didn't want him to sto- Stfu Tae you're fucking straight!!

"Better?" He asked.

"Whatever" I responded then continued walking.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I just rolled my eyes He's fine now I thought to myself smiling an- Wait wut why tf am I smiling?!

"I already gave up on you Tae from a long time ago...😢" I again thought to myself looking at him sadly from behind when I was interrupted from my thoughts.

"Are you coming or you just staying here, you know food wouldn't fly to you" he said mocking AGAIN.

I sigh roll my eyes then calmly say "Shut up bitch if u need ur life" I responded to him. He just smirked and I started walking with him...

______To Be Continued______

H

ey there guys back again with a new chapter with the same boring story aaand yeah after a few hours I'll go to the first day of skool, its 4:30 am rn and I'm awake without my mother's knowledge ...

I don't wanna go to skool everything sucks there I just need the vacation to complete till the very forever man 😭.
Wish me luck dis mission ain't gonna be easy.
And yeah this is a long chapter 1170 words.
Thank for waisting ur time to read this and I apologise about every mistake I did but I'm so stressed about the thought of going back to skool😢
Anyways...
Luv ya all♥️
Bye👋