Chapter 6: New Shorts

Lami's P.O.V

Today I wanted to go swim with Kookie in the pool today, but I was so tired in the morning bcoz I didn't sleep well yesterday. I started feeling better by time and when I wanted to go swim it was already sunset so I decided to just go play with the sand of the beach since I have no other choice.

I was in my swimming suit already and bcoz of my laziness I just decided to wear shorts instead of a dress above it.

When I reached to the beach I took off my shorts and put it on the chair next to me bcoz it was a new one and I didn't want it to be ruined by the sand.

I started building my own sand castle when I spotted Kookie on grandma's boat so without thinking I quickly ran towards him not forgetting to bring my shorts with me.

I ran quickly till I reached the boat and put my shorts on the edge of the boat. I was about to call Kookie's name so that I gain his attention but suddenly a strong wave caused by other boats and jet skis move our boat and my shorts fell off.

"Nooo! Damn mum's gonna kill me" I cried grabbing Kookie's attention which seemed to annoy him and get him out of a calming mood. I really felt guilty but if he didn't help me my mum wouldn't lemme live for the next few seconds to feel guilty.

And luckily he was still wearing his swimming shorts

Jungkook's P.O.V

If she cried that way means it's really something serious so...

"What's wrong?" I asked completely concerned.

"My goddamn new shorts just fell into the see" She replied w/ teary eyes.

As much as I wanted to help her as much as I felt hopeless cuz even she knows about my fear from the sea.

Tae-hyung P.O.V
(Ik you guys are like tf does Tae have do w/ dis situation rn but you should probably wait 😂)

After what happened between me and Jungkook I went back to my room completely bored as my mother fucker cousin ruined all the fun. I mean really someone should probably tell her that she got no jams...

I sat on the bed looking at Instagram as usual countless followers try to start a conversation with me but nah the ain't getting it.😏

I started to feel like those addicted people when they have loss of drugs I have loss of fun. So I decided to call my friends and get our jet skis and play together in the sea.

Aaaaaand after doing all of that blah blah blah I had to wait complete 7 mins. for them to come.

When they finally arrived we headed to the beach which was a few steps away from the villa.

And when we arrived I saw Jungkook sitting at the edge of the boat completely dozed off as if he's in another universe and tbh he looks so beautiful even a freaking hot guy like me has to admit it. He looked like an angel that is only searching for peace which gave me the feeling that I should protect hi-OKAY TAE-HYUNG THAT'S GETTING OUT OF CONTROL STOB IT!!

But even tho I tried to stop myself I can't stop looking at him.

Everything felt completely peaceful untill that little brat came with her so annoying voice...she seemed like she was crying and with he very LOW voice that only the whole beach could hear I heard her clearly saying:

"Nooo! Damn mum's gonna kill me" that even my friends got freaked out by the sudden voice man dis gurl.

I saw Jungkook giving her a considered look and by reading his lips he asked her What's wrong?.