Chapter 1

<3rd person pov>

that day was no different from the others. jungkook came back home from his basketball practice, exhausted. he threw himself- face first- onto his huge bunny plushie, that was lying on his bed, before his eyes started fighting the urge to just shut close. and of course, as he was going deep in sleep, his annoying ass sister had to barge in.

"bro guess what!?" she exclaimed, excitement visible in her tone. jungkook couldn't have any of her shit at that very moment though, he just wanted his precious sleep.

"sae-ron just say or get of my room." jungkook said, his voice muffled by the pillow.

"meanie... u're still gonna have to guess though." she insisted and jungkook was as close as ur mom to my bed to punching her in the fucking boobs.

"bitch- DONT TEST MY FUCKING PATIENCE AND JUST TELL ME." he yelled, with his face finally out of the plushie. (as weird as it sounds)

"don't talk to me like that~" sae-ron said, whining at her brother's bitch attitude.

"whatever..." jungkook quickly replied. at this point sae-ron was trying to control her anger too... but 'a kick in the balls once in a while can't be that bad' she thought.

"sigh... we're going to mrs. kim sung-ryung's house tomorrow!!"she- again- exclaimed, excitedly, forgetting about her brother bitching just a second ago. jungkook's eyes widened as he suddenly tilted his head up, almost breaking it in the process. his sister giggled at his reaction, before leaving his room. he was so fucking happy, he couldn't help but grin from ear to ear, exhaustion suddenly leaving his body.

mrs. kim, his mom's aunt, had a huge mansion, that was about 5 steps away from the beach, with this large pool in its backyard.

 kim, his mom's aunt, had a huge mansion, that was about 5 steps away from the beach, with this large pool in its backyard

But that was not the only reason he loved to go there but also his mother's cousin had three kids the eldest is a year younger than him, the middle one was three years younger and the youngest was seven years younger

But that was not the only reason he loved to go there but also his mother's cousin had three kids the eldest is a year younger than him, the middle one was three years younger and the youngest was seven years younger.Even tho they were much younger than him but he liked staying and talking with them but there is actually something he didn't know..

___To Be Continued___

Hey guys... actually this is my first time writing a fanfic so there might be countless mistakes so please PARDON me for them..

 actually this is my first time writing a fanfic so there might be countless mistakes so please PARDON me for them