Chapter 7:Jealousy/Crush

Tae-hyung's P.O.V

"Yugyeom... Kim Yugyeom" Yugyeom said.

Wait a second, was Yugyeom trying to get closer to Jungkook. I mean I don't mind but still Jungkook is such a nerd that's way too crippy.

I was still shocked by what he said like bro tf You rlly flirting with that nerd?!... (I know it's just a ff but I still can't forgive myself for writing this...I wish I was dead before seeing this moment)

"Dat's my name" he completed looking straight into his eyes.

"Oh I see... um I'm Jeon Jungkook" Kook said shyly but was he blushing?! wtf Jeon Jungkook why are u fucking blushing I thought to myself angry af.

Kook gave him a warm smile that I rlly missed I mean I haven't seen it in years after introducing himself which made me impatient with my anger, but tbh I felt something else beside anger but I didn't rlly understand wut was it.

"Hey Yugyeom I'd like to leave you more hundred years but u know we don't have time cuz the we couldn't play when the night fucking comes."I said interrupting them in the most angry tone I have, I mean I couldn't control it... It just came like this.

"Chill man I'm coming" he said rolling his eyes.

We turned on our jet skis and got so deap in the sea and I bet that Kook couldn't see us anymore.

Yugyeom's P.O.V

We were at Namjoon's and we we're super bored so he called Tae telling him that we're super bored so let's go play with the jet skis, then go to the pool party at 12:00. He agreed so we quickly put on our swimming shorts and t-shirts to cover our sexy abs ( I guess no one denies 😏)

When we arrived we wasted no time to reach the beach. We were already there, each and everyone took his own jet ski that was left at the beach infront of the villa.

We were already on them ready to go play till I saw Tae smirking at something. I looked at the place he was looking at to see a cute boy with a bunny face and even tho he looked well built I felt he was really small.

I couldn't help to smirk more like a smile at the adorable sight, I think I kinda like him cute I whispered to myself that only me can here while my eyes are like glued to him and his bunny features that I can't even close my eyes for a moment.

Then I heard this noisy gurl like damn where did she get her vocal box from.

What I understood from what she said that sth fell into the water and it was new.

Tae got on his jet ski and moved towards the bunny boy having us following him. He started teasing the poor boy, I guess he kinda feared the sea so he couldn't help the gurl. Tae was about to jump in the water when we all heard a water splash and then to realize that the bunny boi had jumped already into the water.

Tbh I like his competitive self like wow he does really have the courage to do stuff but still I was kinda worried bout him. He didn't show any sign for a few seconds which made all of us worried even Tae the heartless guy looked worried af.

And after about 7 or 6 seconds the boi got out with the gurl's short...? I mean rlly all of dis for a godamn short. He threw the shorts into the boat but there was a problem... I think he can't get on the boat again.

He kept on struggling tryina get on the boat but he couldn't. He looked so afraid which made my heart melt so I decided to be the first who offers help and give him a hand.

I spreaded my arm in order for him to catch my hand and so fucken gladly he accepted, he looked like a bunny who lost its mom and finally found her again.

He pulled him towards me and man he's way too light that I pulled all of him with one hand in one pull. Somehow our position was idk weird rn, he was on my lap facing me both of his leg are on the outside part of my thighs.

I can swear from now till forever that he blushed and his blush was the cutest thing that my eyes had ever that I couldn't hide my smirk anymore which made him blush even more looking cuter and just for this second of eye contact I already have a big fat crush on him.

He helped me to reach the boat and when I was safely inside it I quickly bowed to him.

"Thank you" he said while bowing not daring to look into my eyes from embarrassement bcuz of lately.

"Yugyeom... Kim Yugyeom" I said making him tilt my head in confusion and finally looking into my eyes.

"Dat's my name" I said looking straight into his eyes.

"Oh I see... um I'm Jeon Jungkook" He said. Ohmagod his name is so adorable I thought.

He gave me a warm smile after introducing himself that made me couldn't feel my heart anymore, but somehow I felt like someone burning a hole in my back while staring at me but I didn't actually care.

"Hey Yugyeom I'd like to leave you more hundred years but u know we don't have time cuz the we couldn't play when the night fucking comes." Tae said in an angry but it felt like sth else kinda jealousy?

"Chill man I'm coming" I said rolling my eyes while getting my jet ski ready as the rest do then we all went with a crazy speed towards the deep side of the water.

____To Be Continued____

I know dis is so late but I had lots of matches and trainings that I didn't have time to cough so I apologise for being late.

Oh boi 298 reads and 31 votes!!

So there is someone actually reading dis shit.

Thnx allot guys it means so much for me❤️

ByeBye 👋