Chapter 11: Skool 😒

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Shit" I mumbled to myself hearing the alarm ring like it's life depends on it saying 6:00 am but I felt like it was saying bitch get up u have a fuqing skool!!

Wowowowow!?
Wtaf is dis??
How did that even happen?!
They didn't even spend anytime together!!
This story is just bullshit!!

Ikr the stupid author is ruining the story, I'm a shitty writer tbh. I guess most of u r confused like why did skool suddenly start, well let the author explain. Actually it's till the tenth chapter no important events happened at all, plus I update too l8 due to my "wonderful skool" *curses af*, sooooo author decided to move on with the events cuz I feel like u guys got bored and so did I .

If ur asking wut happened at Mrs.Kim's house well Tae came back to the r00d side of him actually he completely ignored Jungkook which obviously completely pissed kookie off, ofc they met each other cuz yeah he's living in the room next to him and sometimes he stole some glances at him not knowing that Tae always knew and smirks secretly whenever this happens...

Now the summer vacation ended and back to the bullshit.

Today is Jungkook's first day and yes this...

Another Goddamn Magical Time Skip to the skool...(🤦‍♀️)

He was done showering, brushing his teeth, brushing his hair and wearing dis⬇️
(Ik I'm a lazy ass but it's not like I care anyways...)

)

And wearing those eyeglasses while holding this jacket in his hand in case of any weather changes happened

Now he's on his way to hel- skool and few minutes later he was finally there... He stood in front of the skool building not wanting to enter he just... let's say wasn't ready, he didn't want to get bullied again actually he hated it he wished he could beat the shit out of his bullies but it always happen to jk who's getting beaten up.

He stayed at his place looking at the skool and getting back unwanted but unforgettable painful memories but unfortunately he snapped out of his thoughts feeling something hit his shoulder...

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was standing in front of the skool gate recalling memories I worked hard to forget but suddenly I got snapped out of my thoughts feeling sth strong hitting ma shoulder.

"Oh look who we've got here..." Jackson said before whistling a whistle that he always do which I find completely gross and like EW!! "Oh guess wut... The nerdy fag" he said before laughing his ass off of his fuqing mind.

I just stood still facing the floor cuz I felt like it was a Mona Lisa in ma "Super Awesome" situation like maaan I didn't even step a leg it the skool wtaf?! No one knew how much I wanted the ground to swallow me rn. I felt tears forming in my eyes but I don't wanna show it to him I don't wanna give him wut he wants.

"Woah!? Wut a strong baby we have, the baby is waiting to find mommy to cry in her chest like a piece of a coward bullshit" he said adding salt to the wound, like sometimes I wonder if he forgets his heart with his homework at home 😔.

He was about to complete when the bell rang announcing that the session is beginning any second and that I'll live for more few hours *sigh*.

______To Be Continued______

Hey!!
I

k that it's short af but believe me I have no time to breathe skool is killing me already adding to them ma endless basketball practice 😭
We have a championship super near plus this year is a year that will decide ma future (9th grade) so...
I rlly need some rest I'm writting this at 2:12 am and tomorrow is skool like someone kill me better than waking up at 6:00 am😭
And man 662 views and 67 votes?!
WTAF u guys tryna kill or sth?!?!
That does rlly mean allot to me like wow! I have no words to say just ty♥️
Wish me gud luck waking up...
Bye👋
Luv y'all ♥️♥️♥️

Bye👋Luv y'all ♥️♥️♥️

I relate af!!