Chapter 6

Afterwards, we had all gathered back downstairs to analyze the fight. Midoriya was taken to the infirmary due to his injuries so that just left me and the others. Bakugo had a mortified expression on his face that's he couldn't seem to shake and hadn't said a word. I assumed with how huge and ego he had losing seemed devastating. I wanted to say something to him, anything to help, but I was afraid I'd make it worse.

"And the champion of This match is young Iida" All might announced. I was confused since after all we lost. " Does anyone happen to know why that is" All Might glanced around. A hand shot up and shortly after came a voice "Sir it's because Iida adapted more to his role and even planned ahead for his opponent. If Bakugo was a real villain he wouldn't launch such huge scale attack in risk of harming the weapon same goes for (L/n), she used a strong move in the same room as the weapon and could've washed it away. Uraraka and Midoriya took advantage of the fact that this is training and did careless things to get to the weapon as well"

Her blabbering had finally ended and All Might looked a little overwhelmed. "Well Iida was a little stiff but" All Might mumbled "But well done Yaoyorozu" he congratulated her. After being evaluated I joined the rest of my classmates to watch the matches after ours.

     I saw many impressive matches and quirks and each of them interested me.  One match, in particular, did bother me though. It was Todoroki's match. He was so cold and not at all sympathetic with the way he won. I was sure Ojirou and Hagakure we're down in the dumps right now. I know if I were beaten that easily I would definitely be.

     After all the matches were through we were sent to change back into our uniforms and could go home for the day. I knew Midoriya would be in the infirmary for a bit and most of the class said they would wait in the classroom for him to introduce themselves. I thought it was a nice thing to see a class trying to get know each other and admiring one another. Just the thought of things like that send a warm fuzzy feeling to my chest.

Even though I liked the thought I did not wait for Midoriya. I felt that today I hardly did anything to contribute to the fight. I felt many negative feelings coming with this thought. I felt lots of frustration, disappointment, and anger at the fact. The fact that my team lost didn't help these feelings. I clenched my fist as I was heading towards the gate. I felt horrible and normally when this happened there was only one place I went to calm down. This place was the only place I felt so powerful and safe. The main reason was that I was completely in my element at this place. Nodding my head to myself in determination I picked up a jog heading towards the location I had in mind.

I jogged for about ten minutes before I found myself staring out at the ocean. Being near the ocean I felt powerful. If anyone were to try anything I could easily handle them myself. I silently lifted my hand over the water near the shore watching it gently come up and swirl around my hand. I closed my eyes and focused more on my feelings and the water. I made sure to not let any negative feelings or else the water would become more aggressive. The water was gently swirling around my hand and was making its way up my arm. Just watching it seems to have put me more at ease.

I've always believed that water was a beautiful and calming element, but I've come to realize that he can also be a dangerous and angry element as well. In a way, water could be more emotional than you think. I let a soft small show on my face as I continued to gently manipulate the water.

Todorokis POV
I was walking home after school had ended. I decided to take the long way because I wanted to avoid going back home to my father so soon. Even though he isn't at home all the time and when he is we tend to avoid each other he still makes my home life awkward. The long way passed by the beach and I thought I could maybe waste more time staring at the water and contemplating my life. There was only one person at the beach today which was not really surprising since it was no longer summer and the sun wasn't really out. What did surprise me that the person there was my classmate? She seemed to practicing with her quirk. I wanted to approach her and see how she has been doing but I have decided that I was not at U.A to make friends. She is an acquaintance and nothing more. I did promise to not approach her but nothing was stopping me from watching her. I couldn't help but notice how relaxed her posture was while water swirled around her. Even her hair was gently floating there while the water continued to swirl. In a way, it was a beautiful thing to watch and I couldn't seem to blink in fear the sight would disappear. I notice she has a soft smile on her face as she continues to use her quirk. I attentively take a slow step forward, I really want to go up to her. I've never really had a friend before and I don't plan on making any but why is it I wanna be friends with her? As I was deciding if I wanted to try to speak to her I did not notice she had turned around and noticed me. She began to approach me and that's when I went into panic mode. The time I had to decide on if I wanted to be her friend or not was now cut short with her approaching figure. I don't know what I want to say yet.

And now she's directly in front me.