Chapter 7

(Y/n) POV
It's been a while since me and Todoroki have spoken so I was pleasantly pleased to see him at the beach as well. I decided that I should make up for lost time and talk to him. "Hey there Todoroki!" I started the conversation off nicely I think. "H-hey" he responded. Was that a stutter? I didn't really see him as the type to do so. "What's up? Everything ok? We haven't spoken in awhile" I chuckled a bit. He has had a far off look since the conversation began. I was hoping I could somehow get him to pay more attention to the conversation.

Unfortunately, he still had that blank look on his, and he slowly turned his head to look at the sea. I watched him curiously wondering what could be on his mind. Should I ask him? I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off "that's because I don't really want to talk to you" came his blunt voice.

I stood there for a second with nothing but shock on my face. Did I hear that right? What does he mean he doesn't like talking to me? I know we haven't really known each other for to long but am I that annoying? "Um what do you mean?" I nervously questioned. He snapped his gaze to me "I don't want to be friends with you, I didn't attend U.A to make friends and you aren't gonna change that" his eyes seemed to look as cold as his quirk, it honestly surprised me. I backed away from him a bit "what's the harm in making friends?" I decided to push the subject. "There pointless and besides I don't feel the need to explain myself to you anyways so I'll be off" and with that he turned on his heel and walked away.

Me and him weren't best friends or anything. Though out of everyone in class he seemed to be the one I was getting along with quicker, but this whole thing has made me think otherwise. I considered him a friend I guess my feelings weren't returned. He never considered me one and seemed annoyed with my attempts. Maybe it would be best if I stopped trying to befriend him? With that thought I decided to head home and go to bed practicing my quirk right now would be bad anyways with all these negative emotions.
________________________________
Sorry this so so short just thought that would be a good place to end it