SHAYTARDS

*Shay's POV*

"Shay! I am going to pick up the kids from school. See you in a bit " Colette shouted from the kitchen. I was in my office watching Casey's vlog. " Alright honey " I shouted back. And so I could hear the door got shut. There was just me and Brock at home. Little Brock was sick. Poor little guy, i feel so bad. Colette took Daxton with her. " How are you doing little buddy " I asked Brock and stroke his hair. " I watch Nemo! " he said while smiling as always. " Oh, well I love you " I said and kissed him on the cheek. " love you dad" he said. And so I went back to my office to watch more videos.

*Colette's POV*

I parked the van where I use to park it. Gavin came in the car. " Hi mom " he said while putting his seatbelt on. " Hi Gavin. How was school? " I asked him. " it was cool " he said. And so the girls came in. " hi girls! Come on, put your seatbelts on " I said. So they did and we drove home.

We finally arrived the house and everybody was getting their homework. " You guys do your homework while i make dinner alright " I said to the kids. They all nodded. I was making tacos today. And suddenly I was feeling kind of sick. I decided to make the food. " Gavin, Avia, Emmi, Brock! Food is ready " I said and all the kids came down. " shay, I don't really feel good. I am just going to lay down for a bit. You can handle the kids right? " I asked shay. " oh. Of course baby. No worries " he said and kissed my forehead.

*Shay's POV*

The kids were eating their tacos. " where is mom" Avia asked. " She doesn't feel too good so she went to lay down for a bit" I said. She nodded and continued eating. " Did something cool happen during school today? " I asked. " There was this girl that asked Cezar to be her boyfriend, and he answered no because of me " Avia said with a super big smile on her face " wooah, are you serious" Gavin asked in a sarcastic voice. I just started laughing. " well my teacher got us candy because we did so good on the project about the rainbow " Emmi said. " Of course. We should've called you sugertard " I said and laughed. So did the kids. When everybody got finished they sat down and watched despicable me 2 together. I went up to Colette to check on her.

" Babe, are you alright? " I asked her. " Not really " she said. Not long time after she ran in to the bathroom and threw up. I held her hair and rubbed her back " Poor you " I said. That whole night she was throwing up. Poor Colette.