SHAYTARDS

*Colette's POV*

After i talked to Gavin, he went to sleep and i went down to the living room. Shay was probably up in his office editing. I sat down on the couch and started to think. Are we really that bad parents? How could we not know that our child was feeling it like that? Does any of the other kids hate us? What if the new child will grow up and hate us? The questions were all flying around my head until i felt this sharp pain in my stumick. I was screaming out of pain. '' SHAY! HELP ME '' i shouted as loud as i could laying on the couch with my hand on my stumick. What was happening? i was one like 2 months? Oh no, my baby!

Shay and i drove to the E.R but cecily came and watched the kids while they were sleeping. I was so worried, and i could Shay was too by looking in his eyes. I just want my baby to be fine.

We sat in this room and we were waiting for this doctor because i was going to have an ultrasound to see if it was the baby that caused this pain. A doctor came in. '' Colette Butler '' he said and looked around in the waiting room. Me and Shay stood up and followed the doctor.

'' Alright, so before we start. Could you just explain the pains that you were having? '' he said and looked at me. '' It was a very sharp pain and it would come and then go and the come back again '' i said to him and held Shay's hand. I was so scared. '' Ok, you just get ready, lay on the bed and then i'll be back in a few minutes '' he said and got up and left the room. I layed on the bed still holding Shay's hand. He looked at me and kissed me on the forehead. '' I love you '' he said. i smiled to him. '' i love you too''

The doctor put the gel on my stumick and it was super cold. '' Let's see '' He said an put his glasses on. He looked like he was 50 or something. He was very nice though. After a little while he stood up. '' I'll be right back '' he said and left. What? Is there anything wrong? I was feeling very dizzy. I had to throw up so Shay got me a bag. He came in again. '' I'm very sorry to tell you this news, but there is no longer a child in there '' he said and took off his glasses.

Hey! So finally i decided to write a new chapter. It was kind of sad to write this one, and the next chapter will probably much more sad :( Anyways, i hope you liked this chaper <3 Bye!