SHAYTARDS

Gavin hasn't left his room since he shouted at me a little while ago. I decided to go up to his room.

I knocked lightly on the door. I opened the door. " honey, it's mom. You didn't eat at all today. Aren't you going to eat? " I said. He was laying on his bed reading a book. " not hungry " he said in a annoyed voice. " Gavin talk to me, please " I said and sat down beside him. I had to make sure I wasn't that loud because it was 10 pm and the kids were sleeping. He sighed loudly. " you want to know what it is? " he said and looked at me. I nodded. " Well, already you guys forget your oldest son because of all the other kids, and now one more. Wow, are you even going to remember my name? " he said. Wait what? That's his opinion. I never thought if that before. " No Gavin, we love you as much as everybody in this family " I said and stroke his hair. He pushed my hand away hardly. " THATS FREAKING BULLSHIT! " he shouted so loud that the baby started to cry. He put his hat on and some shoes. " where are you going Gavin " I said worried. " out " he said and ran downstairs, opened the door and slammed it after him. Oh no, what have I done? This is my fault. I always do everything wrong.

* Emmi's POV *

The whole night was now trough and the sun was starting to shine again. Gavin was still not back, but my m

And dad went out to look for him. Casey, Carlie and Kayli went with them and now Logan is watching all of us other kids. I miss the old Gavin. Before he was always so nice and now he is mean to everybody. He won't even talk to Brock, and he has token it very hard. He isn't eating, he has to be forced for like two hours if he is. Always on his iPad. He is not running around anymore. Nothing is right in this family now. I hope old Gavin comes back. I am scared.

Hey! Sorry again. I am sick and I have handball practice 4 days a week and matches on Saturday and Sunday. So I am pretty busy but I am trying. I just have so much to do. Anyways, you guys can comment what you want to happen in the comments so yeah :) LOVEYOU❤️