SHAYTARDS

Gavin's POV*

I hate my parents. They don't understand anything. Already when Emmi was born I lost all the attention. Mom and dad was always on the girls and forgot all about me. And now another one? I don't even understand why they are looking for me? I mean can't they just have fun with their 4 almost 5 other kids? I am so sick of all their bull crap. I hate my life. All I want to do right now is to end it.

I didn't know where to go. Where i was or anything. I was exhausted. There was a beach here. I just say on the sand and cries, for hours I think until I saw someone running against me. It was Avia. Is she here alone? " Gavin! I've missed you so much " she said in tears and gave me a big hug. I probably have missed Brock, Avia and Emmi the most. I hugged her. " what are you doing here. You can't be with me " I said to her and kissed her cheek. " I want to be with you. Gavin, you are my oldest brother. You have been in my life forever. I have to have you in my life. When I have had you there my whole life, you better stay " she said with a little laugh. " how did you come here? " I asked her after laughing a bit. " Gavin? You know you are just like 10 minutes away from the house? So I came alone. Mom and dad are driving around at the pier looking for you " she said. " I am? So I have just been walking in a circle " I said and laughed. She nodded and giggled. " I want to stay with you " she said. I put my arm over her and gave her a tight hug. " Avia, you are my little sister. I will always be here for you. If anyone tries to put their finger on you " I said and stopped there. " I love you " she said. " I love you to " I said and kissed her head.