SHAYTARDS

*Colette's POV*

" Sorry, what did you say? " i asked very nervous. My heart started to beat faster and faster. " I just couldn't see anything " he said and looked very sad. What? I was supposed to protect that baby. But I didn't. It's all my fault!

" mommy! Daddy! You are home " Emmi shouted and ran to shay. I felt exhausted. I just wanted to sleep, and don't talk to anyone. '' Hi mom! '' avia shouted and gave me a hug. I was quiet but i gave her a hug. I went up to my room. I needed to be alone.

*Shay's pov*

'' where is mom '' brock asked looking around in the livingroom. '' She doesn't feel to good '' i said and sighed. He nodded and everything semmed to be fine with him.

// a week later//

Colette doesn't eat, drink or talk. She doesn't care anymore. This one child that she lost changed everything. We need to tell the kids soon. Not to many days ago the girks came in and asked what the gender was. We have to tell them now.

* Colette's POV*

'' Colette. We have to tell the kids. They need to know '' Shay came and asked and gave me a hug. I nodded and we were on our way to the living room. '' kids! come down here '' shay said, and seconds later all the kids were sitting on the couch. '' You going to tell us its boy daddy '' brock said. '' Well...'' shay said in a nervous voice. '' We lost the baby. The baby in mom's belly died. I am very sorry, but i guess thats what heavenly father wanted to do for us '' he said an a tear fell down from his eye. The kids all looked shocked at us.