1 ~ Back Again

Narrators POV

Anna Kendrick walked through the dreaded halls of her high school. She was now a senior. A year 12. An almost 18 year old, that STILL had not lost her virginity and had only kissed one person in her life which was in 6th grade.

She gripped her black and grey striped backpack tightly, watching some of the of the nearby kids glance at her. Should we mention that Anna was a more..... darker person?By darker I mean darker clothing.

Black mascara. Black eyeshadow. Dark hair that peacefully cascades off her shoulders. Dark maroon t-shirt, ripped black jeans, black combat boots and a black, leather jacket to top it all off. She mostly cut her self off from people.

Except from two people. Alexis and Rebel. They were like her rocks that kept her stable. They both had their nicknames too, Alexis' being Stacy and Rebel's being Fat Amy.....

For whatever reason.

Anna snaps out of her thoughts when she bumps into someone, making her fall over onto her back with a small groan.

"Shit! Oh my god! Um... hey.... um no! I'm sosososo sorry! Oh my gosh let me help you!" She hears an almost angelic voice say to her.

Anna looks up at the voice more closely, and she is stunned that she has never seen this cute girl before. "Thanks..." She mumbles quietly, making the other girl do a toothless smile.

And that's where Anna almost faints.

How has she not seen her around here?! The girl had ginger hair that seemed to glow even with no sunlight, pale skin that looked like it had been slightly tanned, soft natural and pink lips that looked so kissable. Wait why was she thinking that?

Moving on from her strange thoughts, Anna looks the ginger in the eyes only to find the most beautiful sea of blue she's ever seen. Her eyes shined with different light shades of blue. Some looked more grey, and some were pure blue. Some were light blue.

"Your.. y-your welcome let me help you up.." The red head says stuttering, reaching for Anna's hand. The dark haired girl never really lets people touch her, she's had a .... let's say fucked up past.

But for some reason she trusted the girl and gave the ginger her hand. The girl pulled her up and smiled a slightly crooked, but perfect toothy smile.

"Um... my names B-Brittany... again I'm so sorry." The now Brittany girl she's with a slight... blush? Strange. "The names Anna.... have a nice day I guess..." Anna says more loudly then she thought, which is strange considering she doesn't know this girl.

"Okay. Have a good day .... Anna!" Brittany says with a giggle. Anna just gives a little toothless smile and walks off to her locker. Which actually wasn't very far from Brittany.

"Is she new here? Is she even a senior? Oh god what if she's a freshmen and secretly like 15?! Oh god no I don't wa-"

Anna's thought process is once again cut off by one of her best friends slamming their hand into her locker, making her flinch out of fear.

"Sup pitch! How are you this fine day? Christmas is over... so how was your six weeks of peacefulness without us shorty?" Rebel, or Fat Amy says with a smirk making Anna subtly roll her eyes.