Chapter 2: Could it be worse?

Woah. Long time no update. 563 reads!!???! really? you guys flatter me. Anyway, enjoy ;)

P.S. will be doing a new cover soon.

P.S.S follow me on twitter @pffftuhsxh

on with the story.

------

BPOV

Shit

"Oh, im sorry, I didn't see you there Bella." Edward said.

oh. Right.

Edward.

I snapped out of my trance and looked up into his eyes, which is filled with concern.

Yeah, I said badboy but I never said he was mean. Just, quiet and not bad, bad.

What was I supposed to say again?

Oh yeah.

"Uhm, uh yeah. Im fine. Uh, thanks? I guess" I said. Notice my stutter.

He sighed. "You need to be more careful Bella. We dont want that pretty head to crack." He smiled a bit.

Rude.

Wait.

Pretty? He called me pretty. Well technically he said your head was pretty, my stupid subconscious said.

shut. up. I muttered to myself.

Well. Awkward.......

"Eddie. Hey babe" a shrill voice said.

Oh, did I mention that Edward and Tanya are a couple.

Yeah,  Madame Bitch Extraordinaire is Edward's girlfriend. How did it happen we dont know.

Its called witchcraft. My subconsciou muttered. See, I dont need friends, I have my subconscious.

Back to the issue in hand.

Ugh. Tanya hugged Edward and acted like I wasn't there.

Yawn.

After a while, the witchbitch started to notice me.

"Ewww. Eddie why are you touching... HER!" She said HER with so much disdain, as if she was seeing poo and not a human being.

See!! I told you. Bitch.

"She tripped Tanya. Come on. Babe." he kissed her.

He kissed her.

he. kissed. her.

Right in front of me.

Ouch. My subconscious and I said.

A sigh snapped me out of my trance. Again.

"You better go now Bella. See you later, I guess." and with that he went to his table, Tanya by his side.

Of course, Tanya looked back and made the "im watching you" sign, and with a very evil glare, stalked off.

Sigh.

Well, we cant escape that now.

Could this day get any worse?

Class went by like an eternity. It was like a living hell in bio, its like. woah.

When it was over, Mr. Nevega asked me to help him clean. So I did, for a few minutes.

I grabbed my bag and went outside when a hand grabbed me.

"Isabella..."

Uh. Oh.

Yeah, it actually could be worse.

-----

SOOO!!! whadya think. Tell meeeee :)