Noire Rants 3: Boruto is DISGUSTING!!!!

Ahh, Naruto. The Shonen anime that's practically shown what a shonen anime should be. It's debatable wheteher it's the best anime of all time, and for good reasons. The story is awesome, the characters were mostly awesome, the concept of the anime is awesome. It's basically (in my opinion) a perfect shonen anime... Regardless of the shit ton of fillers. With that said... How can you go from perfect... To THIS SHIT!?!?!?

Greeting everyone. You know me as Noire, the Goddess of Lastation. Neptune said I could write in her Nep Nep Book as long as I didn't get Sylver wrapped up in it. I don't know what she means by it, but whatever. So I didn't know what to do, so I decided to make a rant book. You see... There are so many dumb things in anime and so on that I had to get it out of my chest. But before I begin, just know that is my personal opinion, if you do not agree with it, then I hope you will respect mine and I will respect yours. Now then, let's get started.

Now this time, I won't talk about the fanservice anime that is Dragon Ball Super. Because to be honest, even though it's mostly fanservice, it's at least watchable. But Boruto... Boruto! Just... NO! For the love of me, just... NO! As someone who loves the Naruto series, I'd find this to be so fucking offensive to the original series. Naruto was well-written (minus the shit ton of fillers) and interesting. Boruto just made me roll my eyes the whole time. But you're all wondering why I hate it so much. Well I hope you have a watch and popcorn and can read fast, because this may take a while.

For started, there's this disgusting disgrace of a son, Boruto.

Nothing about this kid is redeemable. he's rude, annoying, and a pain to look at. I mean look at this kid's hair. It looks like a pile of fucking bananas. I mean, Naruto was a bit annoying when  he was Boruto's age, but there were moments that made him LIKABLE! There is absolutely NOTHING likable about Boruto. And I'll give you an example as to why. In the Chunin Exams, Boruto gets this weird ninja tool thing that he uses to win the Chunin Exams. This thing allows him to use other people's chakras to use stronger and new jutsus... Okay, no. The fact that this kid HAS this thing pisses me off alone. I mean, you're telling me that this kid, who is related to the seventh hokage and, basically, the strongest Hyuga in the village, has this thing to rip people off of their chakras? No, not only that, but he uses it during the Chunin Exams? That is unexcusable. He can use the Shadow Clone Jutsu and the Rasengan, two Jonin-Level Ninjutsus, with no effort. I'm pretty sure if this fool, you know, TRIED, he probably would've won fair and square. And even if he didn't, that's probably better for this fucker, because by then, he would know to TRY to be an actual ninja instead of being white privilege asshole who has everything given to him.

Secondly, it's the story. It is trash compared to the original- Actually, no. It's trash, period. They took Naruto, and are trying to make it a borderline slice-of-life, high school anime. Yeah, THAT doesn't exist everywhere! I mean, it would work, since there's so many. There's just one problem... IT'S FUCKING NARUTO! IT DOESN'T WORK HERE AT ALL! You mean to tell me we're going from epic shonen to slice-of-life!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? Just WHY!? WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT!? Oh yeah, speaking of the story, have you seen the movie? Well if you did, don't bother watching the anime. It's just the revamped version of that. And since the movie sucked, so does this!

Now for the other characters. Let me just say that there are way too many unnecessary new characters here. And most of them have no original design I might add. They all look as if their parents went into a booth and it generated a younger fusion of themselves. I just look at these kids and think:

Me: GET SOME ORIGINALITY IN THESE KIDS! WHY DO THEY HAVE TO LOOK EXACTLY LIKE ONE OF THEIR PARENTS!?

Well, except for Choji's kid, Boruto (of course), and Sarada.

Then anime itself is a disappointment. Sure, Naruto isn't actually perfect, but it was still watchable and beloved throughout its time. Honestly, I wish that they ended Naruto the way they did. The series was summed up perfectly. We don't need a next-gen anime. But because they made it this far already, they're not gonna stop. Hopefully, it does get better. Regardless of what I said, I still have high hopes for this series. It CAN be a good anime. And hopefully, it will. But until then, I'm Noire... And Boruto is DISGUSTING!