PROM NIGHT!

"CHRIS!,CHRIS!WAKE UP ! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!!" i heard andy yell "I'm up !" i yelled i opened my eyes only to be met with Andy's blue sapphire eyes he smiled at me "good morning its prom day!" andy then picked me up and hugged me all while spinning me around "andy what are you doing!" i giggled "I'm just so happy and excited that we are going to prom and tomorrows Christmas eve on top of it!" "haha well mr Biersack i have to be getting home to go shopping for a prom dress ! for tonight ill call you when i get back" "but chris why cant i come with you " andy whined like a kid "because i want my dress to be a surprise okay its a girl thing you wouldn't understand haha!"i said i was just about to climb out the window when andy said "okay be careful beautiful" and kissed me on the cheek ."i will!" i then ran home . An hour later i got back home to go get ready for prom i bought the most beautiful Christmas prom dress for tonight it was a dark maroon red color with green sparkles going up to my chest all the way down to my waist then the bottom of the dress was white with sliver sparkles all around the bottom of the tutu like bottom it was beautiful , i put the dress on and curled my long brown hair then i took the side and pined it to the back , i then did a maroon color eye shadow with light but visible black eyeliner and to top it off a dark red lipstick after all my make up was done i sprayed some perfume and waited for andy. BEEP my phone went off it was a text from andy "hey chris I'm on my way!:)" 10 minutes later i heard a KNOCK at my door i opened the door and saw andy his medium length hair was gel to the sides he wore a black suite a white under shirt with a black tie and he had alittle bit of eye liner on he was absolutely gorgeous !. "WOW CHRIS YOU LOOK STUNNING, INCREDIBLE , LOVELY, HOT!" "aww thanks andy you look really hot as well!" i said blushing "ready to go?"andy asked taking my hand "yes!" andy and i walked hand in hand to the car but i realized it was a black limo! "andy you didn't have to do this!" "yes i did prom is a magical night i want you to remember it and i promise you , you will never forget this night"andy said smiling we got in the limo and drove off we arrived at the school and headed into the gym where it was decorated as a Christmas theme it was so pretty, andy and i went to the over hang where it look like a snowy woods scene to take our prom picture , he then led me to the dance floor where we danced to the song "BEAUTY AND THE BEAST " by Celine dion. andy held on to my waist as i held on to his neck we both danced together for 2 hours we then got some punch after we drank our punch we both went to go use the restroom where i touched up my make up and lipstick and sprayed more perfume . i Exited the bathroom and andy greeted me with a smile "having fun! chris?" "yes i am its so wonderful thank you andy!" "chris come with me i have to talk to you " ok" andy took my hand in his and led us out to the gazebo in the back of the school it was snowing but there was heat in the enclosed gazebo , it was decorated with pine tree garland , lights and snowy red roses . Andy stopped in the middle of the gazebo and look into my eyes and smiled he seemed kinda nervous "chris i have to ask you a question its important" "okay andy " "chris remember last night? when we kissed?" "yeah" "did you feel any thing when we kissed?" "yeah i felt sparks and i enjoyed it" i said blushing "so did i!" "haha" i nervously giggled "chris will you be my girlfriend please i really like you ever since the first day we met your so nice and beautiful and i love being with you , i love holding you in my arms at night , i love kissing you and hugging and holding hands with you , i-i just love you so will you do me the great honor of being mine ?" "oh andy i love you too! i love being with you soooo much YES,YES ,YES I WOULD LOVE TO BE ALL YOURS AND ONLY YOURS!" i yelled and hugged him he looked at me and put a hand on my waist and kissed me with passion "i love you chris" "i love you too andy!". " i have an early christmas present for you but we have to leave prom is that okay?" he asked "andy as long as I'm with you i don't care where we go !" i pulled him in for another kiss,then we were making our way towards the limo when ivory and christian appeared .