The Snowball Fight

ANDY'S P.o.v- I woke up at 9:00 a.m last night was the best day of my life i took Chris to the prom and finally asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes! then me and her took a little winter break vacation up to the mountains of Ohio to a pretty big cabin in the snowy woods where we made passionate love together.I'm so happy that me and Chris are gonna be spending Christmas together! i really love her and i want us to be together for a long time, i just hope i can be the greatest boyfriend to her and to keep her happy i never want to hurt her or even worse lose her.I looked over to my left where my love was sleeping peacefully i smiled and took my index finger and rubbed her cheek as i admired her beauty as i did this her beautiful Brown eyes fluttered open only to be met with my crystal blue eyes "hey sleeping beauty" i greeted "good morning cutie" Chris said turning to me with a smile "wanna go get breakfast because i have an awesome day planned for the two of us!" i asked her "yes and really what are we going to do ?!"Chris asked excitedly "hahahahahaha not so fast babe its for me to know and you to find out because I'm not telling you " i said as i turned over on my side so my back was facing her "aw but Andy i have my ways of getting my way " Chris mocked . Chris then turned me so i was facing her she had a smirk on her face she leaned down and kissed my lips i didn't hesitate to kiss back as we made out she climbed on top of me and started kissing my jaw line , down to my neck , then down my shirtless chest all the way down to my stomach just before my torso. god Chris knows how to turn me on so well, she then came back up and kissed my lips again this time i stuck my tongue in her mouth as i explored her mouth i rubbed her sides as i did this she kissed me harder , then she started traveling her hand down my body to where my man hood was she finally reached it and grabbed it causing me to moan at that moment i thought we were gonna have sex again which i really,REALLY!!!!! wanted to do so badly but as i moaned Chris left my lips and let go an went into the bathroom  laughing "Chris where are you going?!!!!" i asked her "hahaha see you teased me Andrew by not telling me where we are going and  now i just teased you by not pleasing you some more!" Chris then got ready in the bathroom i sat on the bed for another minute in shock but i let out a little laugh and got dressed as i headed down stairs to make breakfast for me and my super adorable girl friend. the pancakes and bacon were ready i even put hot coco and fruit on the table for me and my lady , and my lady is still in the bathroom i wonder whats taking her so long? i walked up the stairs to our bedroom and knocked on the bathroom door "babe are you okay?' i asked Chris opened the door with a smile "hey cutie yes I'm alright but i have a little problem " "what is it babe?" " i don't know what color eye shadow i should wear today because you wont tell me what we are doing!" she smiled "here babe ill help you" i said walking into the bathroom picking her up and placing her on the counter i took the little make up pallet and used the sparkly white eye shadow and applied it to Chris's eyes , then i took and little metallic sliver and added that so the colors really sparked.  i then did her eyeliner then i was done and showed her my creation "here babe hows that!?" "omg Andy its so pretty i love it!!!! how do you know how to do this to eye shadow?" she asked "babe i do wear a little eye shadow myself" i said laughing "lets go eat the breakfast i made for us" i said picking her up bridal style and walking down the stairs to the kitchen "aw Andy it looks really good!". After we finished eating we placed our dishes in the sink and we grabbed our jackets and i grabbed my keys an we went out to my car , as i was walking to my car Chris threw a snowball at me "HEY!!!!" i said in surprise "haha!" i threw one back after that it was an all out snow ball fight , i tackled Chris in the snow making me land on top of her. we smiled at each other before i kissed her and picked her up to the car where we got inside. "well that was fun!" i said as we started to drive "yeah it was we should go for round two when we get back home!" Chris said "okay baby girl " i grabbed her hand as we drove off to the day i planned for us.