Healing process/taught a lesson

chris' pov-i ran into the woods and cried my eyes out i couldnt believe i fell in love with that ass hole just goes to show words are deceiving hes has caused a giant hole in my chest because he officially broke my heart i dont think i can ever get it back lets face it andys right im too sweet i dont put out in bed im not good enough ill never be good enough for anyone im just not good enough to be loved.

deans pov-"i hate you!" was the last thing chris said to andy before she dashed down the stairs but before she pushed us away i looked into her teddy bear brown eyes and saw the tears she left for outside soon after i felt my whole body fill with anger my heart broke seeing Chris's beautiful eyes to be filled with pain and sadness how could andy be such an idiot he has the perfect girl to be his girlfriend ,chris is beautiful,smart,sweet,funny,and beyond amazing the truth is im falling for her and right now we are only best friends and right now this andy guy has hurt my "best friend"chris hes gonna be taught a lesson i looked over at roman and seth their eyes filled with anger as well i smirked at them "hey guys i think andy here needs to be taught a lesson on how hurting our best friend and playing with her emotions is an injustice and justice must be served IMMEDIATELY!"i said with a devilish smirk "you can believe that" was the last thing roman said before all three of us grabbed andy and taught him a lesson we power bombed him through a small table "dont you ever hurt or come near chris again you've done enough if i ever see your face again ill rearrange it" i said through gritted teeth i then dashed down the stairs to find my chris i have to heal her broken heart because it kills me to see her broken . i ran to the woods and saw her tiny body curled up by a tree crying her eyes out i ran to her and placed her head on my lap and stroked her chest nut hair while swaying side to side humming my girl by the temptations an old 60s group she seemed to calm down and started to breathe slowly "chrissy dont cry hes an ass he doesnt deserve you your too good for him" "no dean im not im not good enough for anyone im too sweet ill never be good enough to be loved by anyone im just not good enough" she sobbed "thats utter bullshit chris your more than perfect any guy would be lucky to have you as a girlfriend your really pretty and its good that your sweet that means you have an amazing heart and are really caring which every guy loves who cares if your not like Juliet shes a little slut thats just gonna hurt him hes an ass for losing an amazing girl but in the end cupcake its his loss i know you will find some one better because you are more than perfect i promise you that"i said with a smile "dean-that was the sweetest thing anyones ever said to me thank you ,thank you for being here your an amazing guy" she smiled and hugged me i got up and helped her up she gave me a kiss on the cheek which made my heart melt . i put my arm around her shoulders and walked her to the car "I'm always here for you chris" i said with a smile "thanks dean ill always be here for you" she smiled and hugged me tightly we got in the car roman and seth came back soon after laughing their asses off "whats so funny guys?" chris asked "lets just say we all taught andy a lesson the shield way" ;) roman winked "omg good job guys thank you, you guys didnt have to though i dont want you to get in trouble because of me " chris said "it was our pleasure cupcake no hurts our best friend not one and if anyone does they are gonna be faced with the shield serving justice the hard way to them ";) i winked at her "haha you guys are the best i love u!💜" chris laughed "we love you to chrissy💙" we all said in unison ! the truth is i am falling in love with chris and I'm gonna do everything to keep her safe and un hurt but most importantly I'm gonna keep her surrounded in nothing but pure love and happiness.