The Phone Call

andys pov-i saw chris i saw her snap hell i even felt it when her and her hounds beat me up but i have a plan for them ,chris thinks she can just move on and love a street dog like him no i dont care about juliet at the moment all i care about is getting chris back hurting her until her last breath if i cant have her dean sure as hell aint getting to keep her.i go upstairs to where my juliet is "hey baby andykins need you to do him a favor" i smirk as i kiss her neck "anything for you"she says with a smirk we then begin planning chris you bette watch out you have no idea whats in store for you.
Deans pov-we got on the bus seth and roman got the bunks me and chris got the little master bedroom in the back roman was gonna be driving along with seth through out the trips the cool thing about the bus is its basically a house on wheels it has a shower and mini living room and booth like table a little kitchen even a washer and dryer it was nice.it would be a nice time for all of us to bond but there was something that was bothering me that i couldn't shale off like i felt like a storm was coming or something bad was gonna happen but i dont know what all i know is i got to protect chris no matter what i love her ill love and protect her until my last breathe "dean!" i was suddenly brought out of my thoughts by seth yelling my name "what?" "we are about to leave but we cant until you sit your little tiny lunatic tushy down "seth aid in a dad sorta way "pssh oky" i went into the bed in the back of the bus where i put my stuff away while chris was doing some reading i took a seat at the table and stared at how perfect she was. this trip is gonna be great!
chrisslyns pov-i was reading while all the guys were up front talking about guy stuff when my phone went off an unknown number i clicked answered "hello?" i said "hello baby girl" i heard andys dark voice smirk through the other end of the phone "an-andy wh-what -how did you get my number?" i asked at this point i was white as a sheet i was scared and shaking my mind going into 2 million directions my heart pounding  "ohhh baby girl you know ill always be able to find you my love im gonna ask you this once ill be nice this one time come back to me chris please i want you back i want you to leave that street dog so you can be my black veil bride again" he asked i was shocked why the hell does he think ill ever go back to him after he hurt me so much he must be insane! "you must be insane because im never going back to you andrew!" i said "ohhh wrong answer my chrissy i tired being nice but i see that wont work im gonna have to go with plan b then" andy laughed darkly over the phone at that point i was terrified "wh-whats plan b?" i asked scared my voice cracked "awww baby girl you will see your gonna see all right see you soon my love"with that andy hung up i dropped my phone my blood drained from almost all my body my heart pounding mind going all over the place tears falling im shaking i was gonna faint i ran to the room and blacked out before i got to the bed.