I love you

Deans pov- "hey guys" me and chris greeted seth and roman "hey love birds you guys ready for the show tonight then for the long road trip?" roman asked "hell yeah man we get to best up fandango and gold and star dust its an easy match but the best part is the road trip " i say after that we all pile in the rental car that seth rented and all four of us headed to the near by gym to work out ,then grab a bite to eat then its off to smack down.we finally arrived at the gym where chris went and ran on the treadmill while us guys lifted weights as i was spotting seth i found myself  staring at chris in all her beauty and to think how could andy be such an idiot and hurt such a beautiful and sweet girl like chris? i bet all she did was try and make him happy and he just sat there and didnt care what an ass if i ever see him try and hurt chris again i swear the jon moxley side the dark evil side of me is gonna come out and he will not  be walking away in one piece chris is my true love my heart my life now i have to do everything i can to protect her and our love because i love this women so much id never do anything to hurt her . i suddenly snapped  put of my thoughts by seth roman calling and snapping their fingers in my face "EARTH TO DEAN!!!!" they said "oh sorry bro" "you must really love her ambrose because ever since you've met her you changed for the better" roman said with a smile "i do man im a changed man thanks to her i love her so much i dont know what id do with out her or if andy ever hurt her id....grrrrr"i started squeezing my water bottle "calm down bro nothing is gonna happen even if it did we got your back and chris back because shes a sister to us we love you guys"seth said with a genuine smile "thanks" we all fist bumped roman and seth went back to working out i went back to staring at chris i have this feeling andys gonna try and hurt me and chris but im not gonna let that happen if it means me giving up my life to have her safe id do it.i walk over to chris "hey beautiful " i say hugging her "hey handsome your all hot and sweaty"she giggles "yeah i am to keep my abs for you princess i know you love them" i tickled her side "awww i do deano"she said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "wanna go get some lunch?""yes!!!" "okay cutie im gonna go grab the guys then we can get some food my love " "yay thanks deano your the best" she said jumping into my arms kissing my lips with that we grab roman and seth and we drove to a diner and ate our lunch "omg i cant belive you seth !" chris screamed they were throwing fires at each other then seth chased her to the bathroom and now they were back at the table like nothing happened ."you guys are funny" roman chuckled "we know!!!!!! you love us romey!!!!" chris and seth said at the same time which was really funny we all burst out laughing man im such a a lucky guy i have the perfect girl and  the greatest friends?brothers ever .we left to smack down and the shield got ready.*skipping match* the bell rang our theme blasted through out the arena we had beat fandago and the dust brothers in 5 mins it was an easy match then summer rae came out and started flirting with us guys chris looked extremely angry and pissed as summer touched me  i saw her brown eyes turn black i swatted summer away but chris look like a demon ready to kill and thats what she did she snapped and tackled summer and staring throwing hard bone crushing punches she then threw her out of the ring and pulled her hair and yelled "STAY AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND AND MY BROTHERS YOU SLUT!" chris then threw summer into the barricade and then the steal steps she threw her back into the ring and power bombed her and the ref counted to three our theme again blasted through the arena we all looked at chris with our mouths hung opened and we were staring at her honestly ive never seen chris so violent and pissed but i have to admit it was cool and kinda hot how she cares so much about me that she literally beat the shit out of summer. we then put our fists together and we up the steps backstage into our locker room where chris was calming down a bit "are you oky chris??" seth asked "yeah i -i dont what came over me i saw her flirting with you then she started touching dean and i lost it i guess its because of my past that summer brought back that lead me to hurt her" chris said looking at the ground. "baby come here you can tell us " i said wrapping my arms around her "well my father was a drunk and left when i was born my mother was a slut druggie so she left me i was sent to a foster home i was beaten until i ran away when i was 10 i found my grandma in ohio and i stayed with her when i was sixteen and in high school all the kids made fun of me like all the mean girls made fun of me for being alone and a book worm they use to play tricks on me and hit me until i met andy they stopped but i thought i loved him and look what he did a chick flirted with him and i lost him i saw summer as a mean girl and her flirting with dean and i got the feeling that i was gonna lose you so- so- so i snapped i couldnt let her do that i dont wanna lose you dean i love you with all my heart i mean it i want to be with you and only you your the best person to ever come and love me you are my one true love i dont wanna lose you dean"she cried she loves me back yay! "chris look at me i love you too more than anyone or anything you never going to lose me baby im yours forever ill never hurt you i promise your the one for me i love you" with that we kissed "guys i have a great idea why dont we rent a big rv bus thing and we can road trip together in style "seth says "oky lets do it!" with that we all got our items went back to the hotel packed our things then changed and gave the keys to the hotel people and all 3 of us waited for seth to pull up to the front to pick us up he finally came and we boared the bus to start our road trip!!!!!.