Chapter 16

I followed Ryan in to the massive shower and stood under the water letting the drops of water pour over me. "I didn't even bring my suitcase upstairs," I told him as he picked up the shampoo.

"It's taken care of, your suitcase is unpacked and put away in the closet along with the clothes from Jordan, well the half that weren't sent to New York," he replied as he poured shampoo in his hand, "Lean your head back."

I did as I was told, he began running his hand through my hair massaging my scalp along the way.  "Yeah I know you said that already but who put them up?" I asked embarrassed, I didn't particularly like the idea of someone putting my underwear away.

"Juanita."

"Who's Juanita?" I ask curiously.

"She's the house keeper, her and her husband Carlos live here. He tends to the grounds she tends to the house and she's one hell of a cook! Wait until you try her fajitas," he guides me under the water, letting the stream rinse the shampoo away.

"How many people work for you? Lean down." He bends at the waist and I still have to stand on my tip toes to reach his hair.

"You're so short I should've just got on my knees," Ryan laughed, moving down to his knees. I pushed his shoulder causing him to laugh harder. It was when he opened his eyes I realized my breasts were at eyelevel to him in this position. His hand moved up to cup my breast, his thumb circling my nipple, causing it to harden at once. "This is a view I could get used to."

"Hey stay focused we got people waiting for us downstairs."

"Right, well here it's here just Juanita, Carlos and Thomas, but New York is a lot different. I have a lot more people who work for me there. Thomas is where ever I am, and then there's an on call driver, well three of them throughout the week, Peggy, she cooks and cleans and pretty much everything for the apartment, and don't even get me started on security, there's several guys on that team, and Brian he's my assistant and Spencer is my publicist." I stepped up and wrapped a towel around me as Ryan turned off the water and lead me to the closet. As I walked in my jaw hit the ground. The closet was more than a walk in closet, it was massive. "That half is yours, I know you don't have much now but we'll get it filled up," Ryan said smiling as he pulled his shorts on, he came over and kissed the top of my head, "I'm gonna head down while you get ready." I walked over to the drawers and started to pull them open, hoping to find underwear, in the top drawer was bras, from everyday wear kind, to fancy, to ones that had nothing there. The next drawer had lingerie, the one after that had every type of panty I could think of g-string, thong, cheeksters and bikini. I pulled open the bottom drawer and found my bikinis, just as Ann walked in.

"Told you that Brazilian would come in handy," she said as I pulled on a pair of bottoms.  "Damn Mila, it's been one day and you're already tanned! Miami agrees with you."

"I've got news!" I shriek as I tie my top on, and throw on a pair of jean shorts.

"Me too! But you first while I look around in this massive closet. Where did all this come from?"

"Ryan bought it, and I'm engaged!!!!" I said holding out my hand, showing my ring off.

"OH! MY! GOD!" she screamed, "Oh my Lord, look at the size of that diamond! Man Ryan has good taste. Now we have two wedding to plan! When's the date? Where are you having it? "

"Ummm, date? I have no idea he just proposed last night, I haven't thought of anything besides I want a long engagement. So what's your news?"

"I'm pregnant."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I yell.

"Yes," she said taking me into her arms, "You're going to be an aunt."