Chapter 3

After pacing around all day trying to keep my cool, it's now finally time for my appointment. The dental office is very close to me house so I decided to walk on over. I walk through the door and I am greater by Jenny, the receptionist who booked my appointment.
"Hello! You must be Penny"
"Yes, Hi. Thanks for getting me in today" even though I wholeheartedly did not mean that.
"No problem at all! I just need you to fill out these forms here and I'll let Dr. Taylor know you're here!
"Great, thanks"
I thought to myself, Jenny is super excited to be working in a place that causes sheer misery most of the time. I finished filling out the new patient paperwork and returned it to Jenny. I was ready to run. I could deal with the pain, right? I'll live off of Advil and Tylenol, it'll be fine I can handle... "Penny Dyer?" I was stopped mid thought when the dentist came out and called my name. I looked up and... Wow. If this wasn't the most brilliant looking man I have ever seen. He has dark slicked back hair, a well kept, short, beard, a smile like a thousand diamonds in the sky, and the build of an Olympic athlete. He was no doubt mesmerizing to say the least.
"Uh, yup, uh huh, that's me" I replied nervously.
"I'm ready to take you now, follow me on back"
Yes Doctor, I am ready for you to take me now, if you catch my drift.