Chapter 8

I get up out of the chair to put my clothes back on and fix my hair.
"Gosh, I hope no one heard us", I say nervously.
"Don't worry, the exam rooms are sounds proof. Also, the receptionist leaves after the last appointment come back."
Well thank god for that, I thought to myself. It's not like we were necessarily quiet.
Once I'm fully clothed again, I take a step towards the door and say, "well this sure has been a great appointment doc, I'll be sure to come back soon." And threw in a wink.
I went to go take a step out of the exam when he says, "Um excuse me young lady! And just where do you think you're going?"
I look at him blankly.
"You know, I still have those cavities that need to be filled!" He said with a smirk.
Oh shit, the sex was so good I completely forgotten about the actually dental work I needed done.
I replied sarcastically, "I thought you already filled my cavity?"
Laughing, he says, "oh I most certainly did, but we aren't finished here yet, sweetheart. Get your fine ass back in my chair."
I grunt and drag my butt back into the chair.
"Good girl, now open up nice and wide for me Penny."
UGH! Why does everything this man says come out in a hot sexual way. Like fuck.
I open up for him and he starts drilling, and not in good way...
The pleasure overcame the pain and I will definitely be making a routine visit to see my dentist from now on.