Chapter 6

The doctor starts preparing the instrument tray for the procedure and honestly, I should be shaking with fear at this point but I my mind can't get off of that exchange that just happened between us. Can my fantasy really come true today? I mean, that's all it was. Just a fantasy. I NEVER, even in my wildest dreams, would think that it would even come close to actually happening today!
The doctor is ready now.
He lowers the dental chair on back until my head is basically in his lap.
"Open up nice and wide for me again Ms. Dyer"
I open and he gets to work. He was using that tool he used before to just examine my teeth. He hit a very sensitive tooth and I jolted my head the other way.
He gently grabs my jaw and brings my face back towards him. He stares into my eyes and says, "Penny are you okay? I'm so sorry, I saw that cavity there and didn't mean to hit it." I was so mesmerized by his eyes that I forgot all about the pain, and simply just nodded. He cupped my cheek with his hand and next thing I know he starts kissing me. Wow his lips feel so amazing. I gladly let him lean into me, each kiss becoming stronger and more intimate. His hand travels down my shirt and is now grabbing my breast. He feels my nipple ring and... "you have your nipple pierced?!" He asks.
"Yeah, is that okay?"
He smiles that wicked smile of his and kisses me even harder, proving that he was pleased with what he discovered. My hands start to become curious and I go to grab his white coat to pull him in closer, and I feel his long rock solid member. I give out a moan in satisfaction.
"Oh do you want that?" He asks.
"Mhm, yes please doctor."
"Well you'll just have to be patient"
I moan as I am so fucking horny at this point, my pussy is dripping wet. All I can think about is that long hard cock filling my pussy.
Dr. Taylor goes around to the front of the chair. He is now standing over me. He puts both his hands in between my thighs and says, "open nice and wide for me Penny."