Chapter 7

I obey the Doctors orders. I open my legs up nice and wide for him to access my tight wet pussy, weeping for his attention. He inserts two gloved fingers while licking my clit. Oh my F-ING God. This man in unreal. I've never felt this way before when touched by any other man. This was different. I was begging for him to do more.
I moan out in satisfaction, I can hardly breath it feels so fucking good.
He removes his fingers from my pussy and brings them to my lips. I gladly do what he wants and starts sucking on them.
"Mmmm, you're such a good girl Penny, your pussy is so good." He moans.
He stands up and comes to the left side of me. I grab him by his pants and immediately start undoing his belt and buttons. I rip those boxers off and take his big hard cock in my mouth very eagerly. Meanwhile he is starts fingering my pussy once again. It takes everything in me to not cum yet.
I can tell he likes the way I suck his dick. He grabs ahold of my hair and starts being a little rough with me, but I love it. It turns me on even more so I suck his cock harder and deeper.
He then swings his leg over me over the exam chair and teases my pussy with the tip of his member. I let out a moan in irritation because I want him inside so bad it hurts
"How bad do you want me, Penny?" He teases.
"So fucking bad, Doctor."
I can hardly make out words at this point.
"Get ready, I'm about to fill that cavity of yours."
And before I can even think he thrusts his cock deep into my vagina and I nearly explode with pleasure. Holy fucking shit. My head it's spinning.
Dr. Taylor grabs me by the throat and brings me up to kiss him while he fucks me. His grip is tight which is heightening my whole body. He then inserts his finger into my mouth and I gladly suck on it.
"Mmm baby you are so good, you feel so fucking good." He exclaims.
I tell him to fuck me harder. I can feel the orgasm coming and I have no desire to stop it. The rush, the extacy, I feel like my whole body is about to explode. I look down to watch that long hard cock move in and out of my vagina. He grabs my chin and lifts my head back up to make me stare into his eyes. He grabs my next to choke me a little again.
"Are you ready to come with me baby?"
I nod eagerly as I cannot speak. But I can tell by his body language that were on the same level.
Here it comes, he fucks me harder and harder and our moans become louder and louder together and our worlds explode together like two stars colliding.  Oh my god. The feeling is unexplainable, just pure bliss. This orgasm was like no other.
Dr. Taylor leans down into me and gives me a long hard kiss.
"Would you believe me if I told you this is not usually how my appointments go?" He laughed.
"Really? I thought this was standard procedure." I joke with him.