XXXV

Jen's POV

It's been two years since that happened. I am a doctor now. Y'all call me Dr. Kim, just kidding.
Lisa? I haven't heard from her since that happened. She already moved on and forgot about me for sure. And me? I moved on already for sure. I don't feel anything about her anymore.

I was getting prepared when Jisoo entered my room.

"Jen!"

"What?" I asked.

"Chaeng said that Lisa went home last night."

I don't know what should i feel. But i shouldn't feel anything right?

"So? What should i do about that? Give her a welcoming party?" I said.
She just rolled her eyes and left. I went to my office.
I checked my schedule and theres was just one person who is scheduled today.  She or he must be here in 5 minutes.

After a few minutes, someone knocked the door.

"Come in" I said.
When i looked at the girl who came in, our eyes met... I don't know what should i feel now. I am so confused. But one thing is sure, i really missed her.

"Lisa?" I asked.

"Your one and only Lisa." She said. I just rolled my eyes.

"So what does hurt?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. I just wanted to see how were you doing" She said. I can feel my cheeks turning red. Ugh this girl. No, i already moved on okay?

"I am here to see SICK people. I am not here to waste my time." I said,

"My heart hurts, DR. KIM."

"W-What? W-Why?!" I asked. Is she for real?

"Because of my EX. I really miss her. I wonder is she misses me too? I still do love her DR. KIM, but i think she already moved on. And that hurts"

I got shocked from what she said. I wasn't expecting that.

"Then talk to your EX." I said.

She walked towards me and hugged me.

"I missed you baby..." I hugged her back. I missed her hugs, her voice, i missed her.

"Not that fast, Manoban." I said.

"Aishh, what again?" She asked. She's so cute when frustrated.

"I'm not going to accept you again that fast. First, buy me ice cream." I said while smiling.

"Aish. Alright, come with me then." She held my hand and went insde the car.

"Don't make this too hard baby." She said while winking at me. I just rolled my eyes.

"Jen."

"Hm?"

"I don't care how long will you make me wait. I am willing to wait for you. Because i love you, so much."